Brian Ortega looking like a heavyweight

can't tell if Hall has the "you gon get raped" face on, or just the "soon" face :D

Relax, hes only 19.......or hes gay. I lean more toward sheltered virgin. Might be a robot....or an alien. Those eyes dont look right to me man.

hi-res-91323d5a4d75cd64de2f8f0aca41e256_crop_north.jpg

I think it is because he has a genuinely happy and joyful life. It creeps me the fuck out.

how is it T-City looks bigger than Uriah Hall there?

he has popped before right? seems like a cool dude but still

Ortega is one of the 5 (lol) guys out of Black House that has popped. He failed a post fight screening for drostanolone.

Looking big!

Ortega is one of my absolute favorite up and coming fighters. Really bummed he got popped for steroid use and hope it was a legitimate mistake the guy is way too talented to need that stuff.

His style is so exciting and he refuses to lose

Ortega is one of the 5 (lol) guys out of Black House that has popped. He failed a post fight screening for drostanolone.

it's like, if you told someone who didn't watch MMA that Brian Ortega and the guy next to him (Corey) have 50 pounds difference between them on weigh in day would they believe you? i dont think so

EDIT: forgot T-City fights at LW not FW, 60 pounds makes it even more ridiculous if anything

Last edited:
Classic case of depth or is this motherfucker this big?

How he make 145?!?!

He is a very big FW, but he's also closer to the camera than anyone else in the photo.

Jesus you don't sherdog much, do you?
Athletic/Explosive = Black

Also, he friendzone her when he invited her over to make a dirty video and ended up with this...

Or another time he invited her over to make a video messing around in their underwear... And he just.wanted to play Power Rangers.

How do you know he didn't rail her raw? I mean, the evidence strongly suggests he did. Look at this video of her walking after that day.

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

That unmistakable waddle. Looks like Sage told her to pepper her angus.

it's like, if you told someone who didn't watch MMA that Brian Ortega and the guy next to him (Corey) have 50 pounds difference between them on weigh in day would they believe you? i dont think so

EDIT: forgot T-City fights at LW not FW, 60 pounds makes it even more ridiculous if anything

um no, he fights at fw

How do you know he didn't rail her raw? I mean, the evidence strongly suggests he did. Look at this video of her walking after that day.

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

That unmistakable waddle. Looks like Sage told her to pepper her angus.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This guy looks like hes straight out of Blue Velvet but he's not. He'd fit in perfectly in the scene where they take Jeffrey to Frank's hangout and he implores Ben to sing to him.

Has to be photoshopped, the guy fights at fucking 145 and recently fought Guida less than a month ago...and now looks like he's a mddleweight. He looks bigger than Hall for fucks sake. Not surprised. He already popped for roids anyway

Back