Brian Ortega looking like a heavyweight

how is it T-City looks bigger than Uriah Hall there?

he has popped before right? seems like a cool dude but still

Jesus you don't sherdog much, do you?

Also, he friendzone her when he invited her over to make a dirty video and ended up with this...

Or another time he invited her over to make a video messing around in their underwear... And he just.wanted to play Power Rangers.

Super Sage doesnt know about pussy. He thinks girls are just small dudes.

Jesus you don't sherdog much, do you?

Also, he friendzone her when he invited her over to make a dirty video and ended up with this...

Or another time he invited her over to make a video messing around in their underwear... And he just.wanted to play Power Rangers.

Relax, hes only 19.......or hes gay. I lean more toward sheltered virgin. Might be a robot....or an alien. Those eyes dont look right to me man.

hi-res-91323d5a4d75cd64de2f8f0aca41e256_crop_north.jpg

Relax, hes only 19.......or hes gay. I lean more toward sheltered virgin. Might be a robot....or an alien. Those eyes dont look right to me man.

hi-res-91323d5a4d75cd64de2f8f0aca41e256_crop_north.jpg
If he's not into pussy at 19 he will never be.

Seems the kind of dude that could fall into a bucket full of tits and come out sucking his thumb.

Last edited:
Well this dummy popped for steroids in his first UFC fight

he looks a weight class bigger than hall. WTF.

Yeah, but he's Chicano, so he gets a pass. Straight looking like a vato loco. Lol.
had to run those terms through urban dictionary to understand.

now i totally agree.

but ortega is a cool cat. one of my favorite young new fighters over the last 2 years. i got high hopes for him to get the belt by end of 2017.

he should roll out his entourage of gangbangers for his walk outs. haha.

Who the fuck is the first one to the left ? Lars Eller?

Lars,Hall,Tecia,OSP,Anderson,TRT Ortega

Back