Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let me start this thread with Mrs Theresa May words:

17/01/17 - 'We will turn Britain into tax haven'
19/01/17 - 'All companies have to pay their fair share'

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Another thing. I went through all right and far right facebook UKIP pages, Tories, even right wing express.co.uk

And I noticed that every single Brexiter keeps repeating the same thing:

• Out of single market
  • Get control over borders
  • Make and interpret own laws
  • Trade Globally

Surprisingly I haven't noticed 'out of customs union'. Oh well... (you only pick whats good for you isn't it??)

Brexiters keep repeating 'punish us and it will hurt you more than us'

I think its quite opposite. You guys saying you want to trade globally. My question is:

Trade with what and with who other than US? US got everything and cheaper. And Britain its biggest gas and oil exporter at the moment. The only thing they might be interested in is
M̶i̶n̶i̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶c̶)̶ -sorry, just find out they are owned by BMW since 1994.

Rest of the world minimum wage is half of average European. And for Britain to make money is to sell not to buy. Wait till you sign deal with China and they start dumping cheap steal again.

Britain was always about financial services rather than manufacturing. And taking to consideration costs of manufacturing labour in Britain and the cost of final product, any1 of us can very easily calculate that no one is going to pay £500 for your fridge when they can buy already on their own market for a quarter of this price.

When you go to shop next, please check where your tropical and other fruits comes from. Oranges, nectarines, pineapple, grapes and so on.

I could keep on going and it will never end. But I am waiting for a constructive response from Brexiters.

Tell me, what you got that other countries not and if you got what they dont, are they actually need it?

Last edited:
They got da baked beans and ribena.

Literally every post i have seen from you is bashing the UK/Brexit

You can be a tax haven (compared to rest of EU) and enforce a low corporate tax rate. They're not mutually exclusive.

As for the butthurt "Stay" voters:

farage.jpg

You can be a tax haven (compared to rest of EU) and enforce a low corporate tax rate. They're not mutually exclusive.

As for the butthurt "Stay" voters:

farage.jpg

I am not British so I dont care whether you guys stay or leave. But I am trying to look beyond "Global Trade".

I keep hearing these all the time, but I would like to know details.

Btw, you are few hours 'late' with tax haven. Your prime minister changed story.

They also have digestive biscuits.

I guess they could always try exporting terrible dental health and David Beckham...

All I'm going to say is... 0.82 GBP to 1 USD

My trip to London in March is getting better by the non EU day.

The idea that the EU will be self harming by punishing Britain comes from the huge trade deficit Britain have with the EU (do you really think they'll accept losing the massive amount of trade plus our contributions)

@Panmisiek why did you abandon the thread you started about Scotland/Brexiters, you didn't even try to reply to my comprehensive reply to your thread.

What country are you from and why does it seem like you only make threads on 'Brexit'?

It's pretty simple, we leave the EU on our terms, we do what we want when we want and if those in the EU still trying to cling onto power don't like it, then our message is this

The idea that the EU will be self harming by punishing Britain comes from the huge trade deficit Britain have with the EU (do you really think they'll accept losing the massive amount of trade plus our contributions)

@Panmisiek why did you abandon the thread you started about Scotland/Brexiters, you didn't even try to reply to my comprehensive reply to your thread.

What country are you from and why does it seem like you only make threads on 'Brexit'?

OK, here is my reply to your 'comprehensive reply' in my previous thread:

You gave me a number of reasons why Scotland shouldn't leave UK and should be happy as it is. So if that's the case, then why they keep insisting on going independent? Looks like not everything is quite right, is it?

It was EXACTLY the same thing with Brexit. Left wings, pro Europeans groups and EU itself gave UK a number of reasons of why they shouldn't leave EU. Yet UK decided to leave, which means something wasn't quite right, is it?

Wales and N.IRL have little to say in the matter, but it is Westminster who keeps bullying Scotland to stay in UK or else.

You are acting now the same as those pre european groups that were bullying and threatening Britain against leave EU.

Do you know what I am trying to say? Pot called kettle black pretty much.

And btw I am an european living in UK for 10 years, working and contributing to the economy, and during that 10 year time I had no convictions, and only seen Doctor twice for prescriptions so I could work and keep contributing. Also during this 10 year time I get better understanding of British culture, economy, laws, politics and I feel entitled to make comments on the matter. Because it will ultimately affect my life as well.

the EU and the stay crowd will try to make the Brexit a failure even if it is the best thing for the country to succeed, like Obama is trying to sabotage the US and Trump for his globalists .

It will be rough at first, but much better in the long term.

Brexiters don't understand basic economics.

This will be interesting to follow. We moved our data center to UK just before Brexit and being allowed to move customer data to another EU country was hard enough. Now that they are leaving this could potentially mean we have to move the data center back (yay lots of overtime for me)

OK, here is my reply to your 'comprehensive reply' in my previous thread:

You gave me a number of reasons why Scotland shouldn't leave UK and should be happy as it is. So if that's the case, then why they keep insisting on going independent? Looks like not everything is quite right, is it?

It was EXACTLY the same thing with Brexit. Left wings, pro Europeans groups and EU itself gave UK a number of reasons of why they shouldn't leave EU. Yet UK decided to leave, which means something wasn't quite right, is it?

Wales and N.IRL have little to say in the matter, but it is Westminster who keeps bullying Scotland to stay in UK or else.

You are acting now the same as those pre european groups that were bullying and threatening Britain against leave EU.

Do you know what I am trying to say? Pot called kettle black pretty much.

Except you were comparing two completely different scenarios. They couldn't be more different.

Scotland are reliant on the Union that being in the UK brings, Britain's future success is not reliant on staying in the EU, as evidenced by our ever increasing trade deficit and ever decreasing influence. England impose no laws or policy on Scotland, who are given full autonomy whilst being also being funded by English public funds, which amounts to far more than Scotland could ever fund on their own, and that's not even mentioning that the vast majority of Scotland's trade is with the rest of the UK, and barely anything to the EU.

I already said I would welcome Scotland's exit from the UK, if that's what they so wished, though I would not react with glee to their inevitable demise as an independent country, without a currency ("Basket case worse than Greece").

And btw I am an european living in UK for 10 years, working and contributing to the economy, and during that 10 year time I had no convictions, and only seen Doctor twice for prescriptions so I could work and keep contributing. Also during this 10 year time I get better understanding of British culture, economy, laws, politics and I feel entitled to make comments on the matter. Because it will ultimately affect my life as well.

And that's great, but the problems this country have (and have had) in the EU supersede your time here as a citizen, and the issue that British people have with those problems must be respected. Surely anyone can see that in the last 20 years, mass immigration (from out of the EU as well as in) has massively degraded life in Britain (especially England) with ever increasing living costs, an ever degrading Health Service that has been cut off at the knees at a time when our population is exploding. We're a small isle that realistically would only hold around 40,000,000 but instead we're closer to 70,000,000 and ever growing. Something needed to be done, and it could never be done in the EU.

Back