Brent Primus vs. Michael Chandler 2 set for Bellator 212 Hawaii

Should be a good one! Nice to see Primus show up for his annual mma fight!

Great fight. Glad to see Primus come out of hibernation for his once a year fight

About time. I’ve been waiting for a Chandler vs Pitbull super fight and we are one step closer.

Primus first fight was over 8 years ago. He is 8-0 with 6 of those wins coming in the first round. Can't imagine how much time he will need off if he actually loses a fight.

Right now he is averaging less than 5 minutes a year in the cage over a span of 8 years. Even Cain and Dom have logged more minutes over that time frame.

He is 33 years old so right at the end of his prime. Hopefully he is more active here out if he wins again

Last edited:
Primus first fight was over 8 years ago. He is 8-0 with 6 of those wins coming in thr first round. Can't imagine how much time he will need off if he actually loses a fight.

Makes Cain look like Donald Cerrone

If Primus somehow wins again, the Bellator LW division will be dead in the water.

If Primus somehow wins again, the Bellator LW division will be dead in the water.
I'll go against the grain here and say that it could revitalize the division if he could stay healthy.

I just don't feel like seeing Chandler run through Pitbull, Caveman, Yamauchi, and Benson again.

I'll go against the grain here and say that it could revitalize the division if he could stay healthy.

I just don't feel like seeing Chandler run through Pitbull, Caveman, Yamauchi, and Benson again.
But, we'll at least have title fights.

If Primus wins again, we -may- get one fight next year. If we're lucky.

Finally. Bellator's last quarter of 2018 looks amazing.

Moose-Rory
Wand-Rampage
Lima-Koreshkov
Mitrione-Bader
Nelson-Kharitonov
Chael-Fedor
Pitbull-Sanchez
Machida-Carvalho
Ruth-Gracie
Chandler-Primus

With a bit of luck we will see some more good lw's on the roster soon.

i would love a rubber match between Eddie and Chandler btw.

Primus got extremely lucky the first time. Can't wait to see Chandler dominate him.

What do we really know about Primus? Fluke win over Chandler and a split-decision over Derek Anderson. He hasn't fought anyone else worth mentioning. I really wish Chandler could go to the UFC and test himself more.

The co-main event will be a heavyweight matchup between former UFC champion Frank Mir (18-12 MMA, 0-1 BMMA) and Javy Ayala(10-7 MMA, 5-4 BMMA).

If mir losses to Ayala he needs to retire

I'm going with Chandler by TKO round 2.

Back