Brent Primus vs. Michael Chandler 2 set for Bellator 212 Hawaii

Primus beats Chandler again. Primus will take another leg and down Chandler will go.

The local news said free for military & their family and streamed to all the military abroad.

Primus beats Chandler again. Primus will take another leg and down Chandler will go.
He said he's been training that specific kick and it worked before, so I'm guessing he'll probably do it again and see what happens.

MAIN CARD (Paramount, DAZN, 10 p.m. ET)

• Champ Brent Primus (154.9) vs. Michael Chandler (153.9) – for lightweight title
  • Javy Ayala (263.4) vs. Frank Mir (250.4)
  • Daniel Crawford (146) vs. A.J. McKee (146)
  • Alejandra Lara (125.1) vs. Juliana Velasquez (144.2)
  • Derek Campos (144.2) vs. Sam Sicilia (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 8:45 p.m. ET)

• Nick Badis (145.2) vs. Paul Lopes (145.4)
  • Toby Misech (145.9) vs. Edward Thommes (144.7)
  • Tywan Claxton (149.7) vs. Kaeo Meyer (150)
  • Brysen Bolohao (171) vs. Robson Gracie Jr. (170.2)
  • Chris Avila (154) vs. Brandon Pieper (156)

Let’s go Primus! Getting tired of Chandlers non stop bitching the past year about their first fight. Now chandler running his mouth saying he wants to kill Primus just because he beat Chandler fair and square. Would be beyond hilarious if Chandler loses via another leg kick.

Wow, thread seems to be dead for a fight that most have been wanting to see run-back after what happened happened. I can't wait! Chandler is a very talented fighter, but he has a knack for losing to fighters he "shouldn't lose to". I am still baffled at the Will Brooks fights. A lot of people wonder why Chandler hasn't ditched Bellator for the UFC, but I have a theory. I think he would've been gone already if he held the belt for a substantial amount of time. He would've had good negotiating leverage, and would've been able to command a pretty penny from the UFC if enough momentum was to build up around him. WIth his losses and inability to keep the belt, his stock has lowered drastically, and honestly, from the UFC perspective it makes sense. They want the best of the best in their org, and people are already skeptical of fighters outside of the UFC even when they're title holders, so they're really not in the ball park to take someone like Chandler who keeps having these weird losses. If they did , he'd be taking a pay cut from what he probably makes with Bellator now.

Primus is weird too. He began his career in Bellator looking good against pretty low level competition, but the more he stepped up, he just looked pedestrian and then he had the fight against Chandler and became champ in a weird fashion. Here's hoping they bring the best out of each other and put on a good showing.

Also, can't wait for "Air" Claxton and Mckee!

DuVBEIIUYAAXILy.jpg

Back