Brendan Schaub says GSP/Conor is ‘BS’ and calls GSP a ‘bully’ for wanting to go to 155lbs

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Schaub can be dumb but I agree with Schaub here. Woodley is the “legacy fight” that GSP should take.

I agree with Schaub. Woodley is the “legacy fight” that GSP is looking for. With Woodley climbing up the WW GOAT ranks at a rapid pace, GSP can shut down those Woodley WW GOAT talks with a win over him.

Tyron has great power, great striking, great wrestling, and good submissions so I see why GSP is wary of that match up.

Everyone expects GSP to beat Conor simply because he’ll be the much bigger man. GSP vs Woodley is GSP’s true legacy fight that everyone should want to see.

I would rather see Woodley VS GSP as well, though that would be just to shut up the rabid GSP haters that have cropped up as of late.

I still think GSP can do it, though not near as easily as he could in his prime, and Woodley does stand a good chance of winning. I feel GSP rapes Conor, though it would also be fun to see Conor get beat down lol.

Honestly I am fine with either fight at this time.

GSP vs Conor would be bullshit. Then again, if I was offered $500k to fight someone in my weightclass or $5m to fight a midget, then that midget is getting a beatdown.

I'm not impressed with GSP's nipple twisting

Never thought that I'd write this, but I watched this entire episode of his show and agreed with pretty much everything that he said.

We'll see when he goes on Rogan's podcast how he really feels about it

It's a lame move... but when was the last time an older fighter with a lot of mileage looked amazing trying to go down a weight class let alone two.

I doubt it happens and if it does, I doubt it will go well for GSP against Conor or Khabib

GSP vs Conor would be bullshit. Then again, if I was offered $500k to fight someone in my weightclass or $5m to fight a midget, then that midget is getting a beatdown.
Well said

People want to see if GSP can rock-the-mic with his riddum against someone with mic talent like Conor.

Robbie Williams started the rock-the-mic level of trashtalk.

giphy.gif

“I’m not afraid of you, I don’t give a damn,”

Still better than Khabib's talk.

I have a pet peeve with people calling fighters “bullies”. Getting in the cage with another trained fighter for a one-on-one agreed upon fight, and weighing the same the day before, is pretty much the exact opposite of bullying.

GSP literally fought at 185lbs, but if he goes to 155 and actually make weight, I dont care.

Schaub can be dumb but I agree with Schaub here. Woodley is the “legacy fight” that GSP should take.

He's 100 % correct.

-Decisions for 5 years straight ( 10 years in his own weight class.....TEN)

-Ducked Silva like the plague in his prime

-When enhanced testing was proposed by NSAC Keith Kizer, Keith said he was absolutely bombarded by GSP's camp concerning what specifically they test for, and would not agree to random testing, unless he knew the dates........LOL!

-Left the UFC, coincidentally the same month NSAC began enhanced testing.

-"Too small to move up", Then saw one eye Bisping, and had no issues moving up.

-Then "caught colitis" when faced with fighting Whitaker, or T Wood.

-Colitis is gone, now that those fights are off the table.

Truly disgusting and opportunistic.

so-then-i-told-gsp-instagram-fightmemes-lay-on-top-442087.png

Last edited:
Pick and choose who's a bully for going down to fight a smaller champ. DJ gets loads of shit for not fighting TJ, but isn't TJ a bully according to Schaub? What about Moose telling Rory not to chicken out? If GSP can make the weight i say let him fight.

It's ridiculous for anyone to whine about guys like GSP and DC needing to fight anyone at this point in their careers. Their legacies are set. They have earned the right to opt for 1-2 money fights before closing the show.

And Schaub is an idiot, as usual.

Well it doesn't make GSP look like a stud going down a weight class to fight smaller dudes...just saying.

PPV $$$ though. GSP wants to cash a few paychecks since he got in just a little bit late to make that really big money.

Wow, I agree with schaub. Certainly would prefer to see gsp vs. Woodley if not for any other reason because it would piss off Colby.

But also feel if anyone has the right to cherry pick a couple of easy money fights to end his career it's gsp.

So let me get this straight:

GSP has always been a smaller WW, but is the GOAT at WW fighting nothing but larger guys...

GSP states he could have easily fought at 155lbs with proper diet and a weight cut whenever he wanted.

So then being the bully he is, he then went up in weight and beat the MW champ by KO...

Now he wants a fight at a weight class that he could make weight in, but he's a bully for doing so?

What about Conor who made a career at 145lbs beating smaller fighters because he cut an extreme amount of weight and kills himself to be the larger man? Is he not a bully?

skinny-conor-mcgregor-660x400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back