Brendan Schaub says GSP/Conor is ‘BS’ and calls GSP a ‘bully’ for wanting to go to 155lbs

GSP has fought once in 5 years and yet there are threads about him every single day

Like any GOAT in any sport or profession, he has the most rustled haters

Stop holding bitterness in your bum souls

GSP gets a pass for consistently being dishonest and cherry picking.

Is this the same guy that called out and fought the senior citizens every chance he got?

I have a pet peeve with people calling fighters “bullies”. Getting in the cage with another trained fighter for a one-on-one agreed upon fight, and weighing the same the day before, is pretty much the exact opposite of bullying.

On Sherdog, weight, personalities, money and matchmaking is discussed way more than actual fights.

The truth is most people here are not trained in combat sports and are unqualified to talk about actual fighting. So they talk about the rest.

But then you have guys like Shale (who I think is brilliant BTW) who talk all the time about those things so it is what it is I guess.....

If GSP can make 155, it's definitely not BS. Bullies expect fighters to move up to fight them.

GSP avoiding cementing his legacy even further by beating the current WW champ is also BS. I'm not sure Woodley even wants the fight because that's the one he should be publicly calling for. He should be pressuring GSP regularly.

what a dickhead.... schaubs mushed pea brain is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content these days.

it is literally no different to what conor did at 145..... he was a 155er.... who dropped down 1 weightclass... GSP is a 170er... thats dropping down 1 weight class.

schaubs a retard.

GSP already said he's interested in the Khabib fight, not so much with Conor

Schaub the guy that tried to make a career out of beating old washed up legends, and even failing at that, talking about bullying lmao.

GSP probably cancelled on him three months in advance or some shit, and now Schaubs salty so he lashes out like a woman.

I agree with Schaub. Woodley is the “legacy fight” that GSP is looking for. With Woodley climbing up the WW GOAT ranks at a rapid pace, GSP can shut down those Woodley WW GOAT talks with a win over him.

Tyron has great power, great striking, great wrestling, and good submissions so I see why GSP is wary of that match up.

Everyone expects GSP to beat Conor simply because he’ll be the much bigger man. GSP vs Woodley is GSP’s true legacy fight that everyone should want to see.
it would be a great legacy fight for him

he's well aware tyron smokes him though

GSP is a smart man, cant blame him for chasing dat money

Back