Brendan Schaub gathering up army against Dana White, rofl

I wouldn’t be surprised if you still believe all of Dana’s lies.

hqdefault.jpg

Can't wait to see Mr 100% getting owned and I hope Ortega career get destroyed by dana

Agree.
But then again, Dana (WME) just pulled a major fucking shit on him.... he retaliated in the right way... telling his story to a guy who wants to expose Dana...

I think it is stupid that they still did not create a league or union to protect the fighters, but the more experience the "bullying", the better they will be in the long run
who else should create a union? Those homeless guys that spin signs on the corner promoting the furniture store that is having their 83rd going out of business sale. The only people who get rich from a union is the union bosses. total pyramid scam, average fighter is just smart enough to buy in.

I couldn't watch that 10 minute video - bailed half way through. I can't believe people would pay money to listen to Schaub do whatever it is that he does.
It is hard to fathom that there is a market for him giving his opinion. Mind boggling.

He's right about wanting the belt. No one gives a shit about an interim champ. Look at Tony Ferguson. Thrown away like it didn't matter, no longer a champ.

It comes down to this: if you're not the actual champion, a fake belt won't matter. Stripping the "real" champ is a big deal. Stripping an interim fighter isn't shit. Interim belts don't come with guarantees and titles. Thank Dana White for treating his fighters like trash.

Ortega is smart to want to fight for the real belt, not some meaningless shit belt against an inconsistent journeyman fighter in Stephens.

The Natural metamorphosis of a Sherdogger/MMA fan is simple. We started off loving Dana White, he took a gamble with the UFC (with someone elses money to be fair) and was the goof we all loved.

Then he got too much into his promoter personality, and started blatantly lying (frequently) and trying to screw over fighters (who we are ultimately the fans of).

Stage 1 - Love Dana, Stage 2 - Like Dana but could deal without, Stage 3 - Dana is getting annoying..., Stage 4 - Duck Fana.

who else should create a union? Those homeless guys that spin signs on the corner promoting the furniture store that is having their 83rd going out of business sale. The only people who get rich from a union is the union bosses. total pyramid scam, average fighter is just smart enough to buy in.
LOL that is asinine as it can be.
Fighters right now have no bargaining power.
Look at their share of the pie against what NBA, NFL and other leagues that have players union get.

I don't disagree they are corrupt, but only if fighters unite they will have some power against the greed of promotions like UFC.

LOL that is asinine as it can be.
Fighters right now have no bargaining power.
Look at their share of the pie against what NBA, NFL and other leagues that have players union get.

I don't disagree they are corrupt, but only if fighters unite they will have some power against the greed of promotions like UFC.
Im not sure those are fair comparisons. What does the share of the pie look like for the WNBA, Spikeball, competitive eating, arm wrestling, etc.? With a fringe sport I think you need to put a lot of the money towards marketing / promotion to help it grow. We (at least I) don't want it to implode like Strikeforce for example.

This is how I picture the people listening to Brendan Schaub looking like...
main-qimg-6e5c622d8a000ee4a043844b402cc80a-c

ac041318f2d6483e04679b5cbaf3670a--jeans-skinny-mens-jeans.jpg

Louie-Spence-Rehearsals_Marika-Player1-e1426089569549.jpg

Im not sure those are fair comparisons. What does the share of the pie look like for the WNBA, Spikeball, competitive eating, arm wrestling, etc.? With a fringe sport I think you need to put a lot of the money towards marketing / promotion to help it grow. We (at least I) don't want it to implode like Strikeforce for example.
While I understand your point, MMA is hardly "fringe", and as such, they need to start thinking in bigger terms.
Just look how Ortega spent all the money in training camp and got zero return for not fault of his own.
Then look at how much UFC was sold, and you got a pretty picture that the fighters are being screwed.
The ONLY way for them to have a voice is by uniting.

They look like 2 frat bros who want to experiment with homosexuality but can't quite decide who goes on top

Schaub had one come back that garnered interest and now he thinks hes some sort of god thats going to dethrone dana white

Reminds of that kid in class that would make one funny joke and after that thinks he's a comedian.

Dana hasn’t be responding to his threats, which says there is some truth to things he would reveal.

Might as well save the army for when it’s needed

Back