BRendan Schaub calls out Joe Rogan for low standards.

I am deeply disturbed by the fact that I agree with Brendan.

Punk is rich and has other avenues to make money because of his fame. He put his reputation at risk by fighting in the UFC.
Lol he doesn't have a reputation in combat sports and has no business being in the cage. He got a chance to fight through the "good ole boy network".

I am deeply disturbed by the fact that I agree with Brendan.

But is he not hypocritical for calling out Rogan, when he essentially did the same hyperbole (and actually believing it) when he said Conrad was going to KO Floyd?

Is this an inside joke, or does it have to do with the video (which I did not watch)?

Kinda inside joke. Most of his fanboys buy his lame tshirts or see him do his "comedy" routine.

Bah, Brendan is speaking out so authoritatively about something so petty as the wording of the commentators. Semantics.

They called Jackson’s level of striking “high” and he goes into a bitch fit about it. Realize that they didn’t call it elite level. He was connecting at will on punk so low level it wasn’t. I would understand the outrage if the commentators called Cindy dandois’ striking High level. She doesn’t possess proper form nor does she even connect most of the time.

This to me is more of typical Brendan saying inflammatory things to get hits and views. Plus he isn’t an expert at striking himself to be the judge and jury (with his previously demonstrated tendency to make poor decisions when it comes to punch selecting, mr. I throw uppercuts from outside range, please knock me out).

All of you agreeing are basically doing so out of hatred for Rogan/ufc and not really seeing through this shit for what it is.
I know what he does, It's part of why I stopped watching his stuff 2 years back. Even though it's petty and to try and draw attention his way, he's still half way right for once in his life.

If it wasn't for Rogan Schaub probably wouldn't have his podcast

True, but it doesn't change the fact that Schaub is right on this one. (I really don't like having to type that.)

Jackson does not have high-level striking. He got folded up by a sloppy punch from Mickey Gall, who's primarily a grappler.

Rogan and the rest of the UFC hype machine overselling Jackson's credentials actually did Jackson a disservice because it fueled a lot of the backlash that he received for not finishing Punk.

There were a bunch of idiots regurgitating Dana's bullshit about how Jackson had "blown" his chance with the UFC when he had no business in the octagon in the first place.

I mean, Rogan and Jimmy Smith had to say SOMETHING about the fight. They're put in a pretty shitty position having to commentate on that complete joke of a fight. Their job is to keep the fans interested in the fight and generate some sort of intrigue, so who the fuck cares if they say Mike Jackson has high level striking. What else are they gonna say? "Both CM Punk and Mike Jackson are complete shit, enjoy!" ?

Bah, Brendan is speaking out so authoritatively about something so petty as the wording of the commentators. Semantics.

They called Jackson’s level of striking “high” and he goes into a bitch fit about it. Realize that they didn’t call it elite level. He was connecting at will on punk so low level it wasn’t. I would understand the outrage if the commentators called Cindy dandois’ striking High level. She doesn’t possess proper form nor does she even connect most of the time.

This to me is more of typical Brendan saying inflammatory things to get hits and views. Plus he isn’t an expert at striking himself to be the judge and jury (with his previously demonstrated tendency to make poor decisions when it comes to punch selecting, mr. I throw uppercuts from outside range, please knock me out).

All of you agreeing are basically doing so out of hatred for Rogan/ufc and not really seeing through this shit for what it is.

Ya this is like if Joe Rogan said Con Air was a better movie than The Rock and Schaub did breakdowns for weeks of why Rogan is wrong and The Rock is better.

Who gives a shit?

Dude is just finding ways to get "Joe Rogan" and "CM Punk" in the same video description.

Schaub picked Conor to beat Floyd in boxing, so wtf does he know?

But is he not hypocritical for calling out Rogan, when he essentially did the same hyperbole (and actually believing it) when he said Conrad was going to KO Floyd?

True, in my defense, Brendan has said so much crazy bullshit to the point that I cant conjure up any specific bullshit of his.

True, in my defense, Brendan has said so much crazy bullshit to the point that I cant conjure up any specific bullshit of his.

Brother, I'm not being critical of you, just brenda.

Holy shit.

Brendan Schaub making things really awkward with Rogan with USADA and Jones debacle. Mad respect to Schaub, he's not backing down.

If it wasn't for Rogan Schaub probably wouldn't have his podcast

He'd also be accumulating more brain damage if it wasn't for Joe. Schaub's podcast is awful Imo, and the only thing that makes it redeemable is some quality guests.

Video doesn't work.

No cliffs

Well done ts

<LucyBless>

Back