BRendan Schaub calls out Joe Rogan for low standards.

Bah, Brendan is speaking out so authoritatively about something so petty as the wording of the commentators. Semantics.

They called Jackson’s level of striking “high” and he goes into a bitch fit about it. Realize that they didn’t call it elite level. He was connecting at will on punk so low level it wasn’t. I would understand the outrage if the commentators called Cindy dandois’ striking High level. She doesn’t possess proper form nor does she even connect most of the time.

This to me is more of typical Brendan saying inflammatory things to get hits and views. Plus he isn’t an expert at striking himself to be the judge and jury (with his previously demonstrated tendency to make poor decisions when it comes to punch selecting, mr. I throw uppercuts from outside range, please knock me out).

All of you agreeing are basically doing so out of hatred for Rogan/ufc and not really seeing through this shit for what it is.
That guy is just talking out his ass like Rogan. The marks will eat it up and proclaim it as some great truth.

Last edited:
well its a little different because he was already a millionaire and pretty famous, thats where the bravery comes from, he didnt need to do this, he pretty much embarrassed him self in front of millions of people. To the average joe schmo its way different

LOL at Schaub fans actually taking that fight.

And he's also wrong about how much Punk made.
Acting like he made millions.

This punk is who he is because of Joe Rogan and his podcast.

What an ungrateful bitch.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who thought Conor was 100% going to win against Floyd.

It is pretty disgusting the amount of participation trophies Punk got for both "fights"

Time code please for when he calls out Joe Rogan.

i managed to sit through and watch the whole CMpunk fight, but couldn't last halfway through that schwab video.

Schaub is 100% right :eek: on this one. CM Punk wasn't that brave considering the amount of cash that he was gonna make, and Mike Jackson doesn't have high level striking or anything remotely close to it.

Yeah, he has a boxing record and has trained, but he's still very low-level, it's just that Phil is 10 times worse.
Punk is rich and has other avenues to make money because of his fame. He put his reputation at risk by fighting in the UFC.

Pac's gone, and Brenda still throwing his babies in the garbage

Back