BREAKING: Wikileaks finally drops the BOMB. (Game Over)

Yeah. Or Twitter or something. Just saying, it's very possible that he didn't get it from the other post. They just both got their marching orders or whatever at the same time. I think we can look forward to Hans, Space, and TCK posting or commenting on it, too.

Probably went out on some chain email or on Stormfront or something then.

Close enough. I saw it on 4chan.

I haven't sen anything close to what was released in the beginning. The Sanders fix and Soros influence is actually newsworthy.. Everything else has been pretty much garbage and an invasion of privacy.

You sound salty in a thread that is supposed to be fun for you. Cheer up!:)
hqdefault.jpg

If this was a real thread by a non-mod, it would have been deleted or merged a long time ago.

Look at all the sensitive Righties trying to censor free speech.

Thread delivering the entertainment. Good responses by both sides tbh. WR flaming > OT flaming

It's a funny post but not really thread worthy. Would've been better as the first response to another @Hans Gruber Clinton email thread.

Thread-worthy and the warroom go together like science and a Scyther thread. But watching Hans be confused for 8 posts over whether that was proof Hilary skull-fucked an infant to death or satire definitely would've been fun.

Sure, this thread is full small minded, sheep herded, cucks sucking off other cucks, being played like the stupid clown shoes coward trolls they are for an establishment that is laughing at you for being so easily treated like 1 cent hookers.

I have a question for all you leftists in this butt hurt echo chamber thread of yours. Do you guys still have your balls?

Relax dude, it's just an election, and despite what some people are telling you it's not the end of the world. Don't be scared. Try to lay off the energy drinks too.

Wow an ok attempt at humor and out come the insecure Trump supporters. Jesus Christ, I cannot wait for this election to be over and for our subsequent nuclear annihilation.

The amount of mental issues in this thread is mind-boggling. WTFh2008 something, you have literally been mind fucked. As in mental rape. As in, black dick choking you to death in your waking nightmares (just an example, y'know?)

It's funny the same people supporting Trump don't notice his soft, feminine hands or his sleazy Jersey car salesmen demeanor. No blue collar experience. No knowledge. No skin. No humility. No integrity. No loyalty. Not an American. Definitely doesn't strike me as a dude who would get a long with the hundreds of Trumpers I have come across (despite their most fervent denials to the contrary).

And for the god damned record, I'm not for Hillary OR Democrats. At this point, if you're an adult, this is the sit:

1. Vote for Hillary, go with the BS we know, fight open borders/globalism because we fucking KNOW it's coming.

2. Trump thinks Putin is a-ok.

There's an exhaustive list of things disqualifying this man from the presidency, but that one is a huge one right there. If you're "voting for him because of policy" you're mentally scrambled. The guy knows absolutely nothing and surrounded himself with even less competent aides/advisers.

And...

3. Don't vote (or 3rd party candidate) which will aid one of the two above.

We all know why Trump is popular... unattractive, fat, old, ignorant, white pieces of shit see their own small dick/inferiority complex in him. His insecurity is his allure and he tapped into the fragile WHITE male ego (little bit of a nuance). I wish Trumpers realize just how many of their latent desires are bursting to the surface. Maybe then they'd shut up from sheer humiliation, but for a group who prides themselves on being shameless, not sure if it's possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back