BREAKING: Wikileaks finally drops the BOMB. (Game Over)

The Wikileaks stuff is nothing new for American politics. Hillary has had the misfortune of running when these secrets have nowhere left to hide. Do you think Obama/Bush Jr./Her husband/Bush Sr./Reagan etc. didn't have the same kind of secrets and scandals? What the fuck is this naive view of government and politics? She's WAY less corrupt than Obama (seriously, look what Obama did with extension of patriot act), had less gaffes/security concerns than Bush Jr. by millions of e-mails/statements, and is par for the course of this country.

Can we do better? No question. To make it seem that Hillary is some sort of new creature that is "possessed?" You're out of your minds, collectively.

I wonder how many people have actually read the pertinent info. All the people clinging to Benghazi and certain e-mails... where was your scrutiny for Obama making it legal to execute ANY person, without habeas corpus, via fucking DRONE STRIKE. Anywhere, including America. That's right. State sponsored "executions" with no trial/rights in the way. Becoming a police state? When the "constitution" can be suspended for any reason at all, I think we can lose the "becoming."

As you can see, I'm not a fan of this shitshow. From a tactical standpoint, we will be more prepared and able to combat Clinton and potentially dangerous policies because we know what she's about. It's not complex. She's a known variable.

TRUMPERS:

Trump is an admitted degenerate and is good at.... reading Yahoo comments and saying some of them aloud to the world. I have to ask you guys, WHY?

He's a sensitive beta who made his success using the the bankruptcy loopholes to amass his wealth (not to mention having a silver spoon shoved up his ass from birth). How does this guy represent you? This thin-skinned pussy is your hero? Where most sane people see an insecure, unhealthy sack of shit you weirdos see an American icon.

Again, scary af, TBH.

The Wikileaks stuff is nothing new for American politics. Hillary has had the misfortune of running when these secrets have nowhere left to hide. Do you think Obama/Bush Jr./Her husband/Bush Sr./Reagan etc. didn't have the same kind of secrets and scandals? What the fuck is this naive view of government and politics? She's WAY less corrupt than Obama (seriously, look what Obama did with extension of patriot act), had less gaffes/security concerns than Bush Jr. by millions of e-mails/statements, and is par for the course of this country.

Can we do better? No question. To make it seem that Hillary is some sort of new creature that is "possessed?" You're out of your minds, collectively.

Good post overall, but you're going way too far with the bolded.

Well.. it's relative @Jack V Savage. There's a lot of "facts" out there. Depends what you deem corrupt and corrosive.

It's debatable, but I won't argue with you. It could go either way. Point is, corruption is present in both. I shouldn't have used WAY, in hindsight, there's too much hyperbole/lying going around as it is.

Well.. it's relative @Jack V Savage. There's a lot of "facts" out there. Depends what you deem corrupt and corrosive.

It's debatable, but I won't argue with you. It could go either way. Point is, corruption is present in both. I shouldn't have used WAY, in hindsight, there's too much hyperbole/lying going around as it is.

Obama has run the most scandal-free administration in decades, possibly ever. I think Clinton will be above-average on that score, but not perfect. I'd expect to see a legitimate scandal or two. I think if Trump were to win, he could set records.

Obama has run the most scandal-free administration in decades, possibly ever. I think Clinton will be above-average on that score, but not perfect. I'd expect to see a legitimate scandal or two. I think if Trump were to win, he could set records.

I agree with you if we're talking about scandals.

Like the "extension" of the Patriot Act I mentioned, however, there have been some legitimate infringements on ALL Americans' rights and freedom (sorry to sound corny) and the future ramifications of these, in the wrong hands, could be dire. Basically, not very good precedents for the future of democracy.

Overall, I'm with what you wrote. I don't have faith in either Democrats/Republicans, that's why I'm not going to defend any politician. It's built on blood and corruption (add some bureaucratic/sociopathic detachment for flavoring), but that's just reality. We have to go with what we have got.

I HOPE Clinton will do the right if elected. I don't give a shit about the stupid scandals that will assuredly pop up. I do care about starting wars, the security risk of globalism/open borders (Hollande in France and, of course, Merkel'd Germany), the coddling and continuation of feminism/SJW type agendas (including the PC crackdown), and other such things.

Back