BREAKING: USMAN VS MAIA

If this is true then Maia is gonna get KO'ed. Sigh.

I suppose it seems good on paper since Maia is still naturally a top 10 ranked guy. But there's a good chance that now he really is at the decaying stage of his career and that Usman gets a relatively easy finish to more or less retire the guy. And so even a first round highlight reel KO finish is not gonna tell us much of anything about how good of a contender Usman can be.

<{hughesimpress}>

meh, he'll look more impressive than colby did, getting boxed up by maia til he gassed lmao.

this will be a boring UD, more boring than Usman's last fight

Who has masvidal beat in WW? Who? Someone tell me. Apart from a broken cerrone. Who has this wastrel beaten? Anyway usman kills him.

But he's so cool bro
That's worth more than actual ranked wins

Damnit. Maia fought masvidal, Woodley, and Covington in a 6 months time span. Now he's facing Usmann with a couple weeks notice? He's too old for these types of quick turn around and short notice fights.

Maia could go 30% on the ground and choke him out

I hope Maia wins, but he is far from his prime for, sadly. Usman by tko.

I hope Usman really believes he is a better grappler than Maia. This was we won't see a sad knockout.

Sigh, the odds are stacked against Maia yet again...but I want to believe.

When a wrestler fights Maia it’s just a horribly boring kickboxing match. Wrestler doesn’t want to go to the floor with Maia and Maia can’t get the fight to the floor. Seen that show over and over with him.

YES!!!!

Awesome if Maia is accepting this fight. Props to him.
I love both guys, hard to pick a favorite here for me.

Back