BREAKING: USMAN VS MAIA

Fuck. U guys serious? Ponz pulled out???? Nooooooooooooooooooo. Damn it. Was so looking forward to that fight. Fuck everything. This is number 1 bullshit.

Cowboy Oliveira would be good fight and he fights anybody, wouldn't mind Masvidal catch a good grinding either...

Are they taking the Jacare approach with him and hoping he loses or what. He keeps winning but gets the most random opponents, him and Ponz was just 2 fresh contenders cancelling each other out so even that was a bit odd in a division full of inactive guys right down to the champ.

After Ponzinibbio #10 pulls out Usman wants a ranked opponent as replacement.

Who's stepping up?
- Lawler
- Maia
- Masvidal
- 'Cowboy' Oliveira

Scheduled: RDA, Colby, Magny, Nelson, Thompson, Till, Cerrone, Edwards
I think Cowboy is the only one out of these who would accept this fight. Decent fight.

Either pull Magny from the Gunner fight in Liverpool or pull him and set him up against Masvidal in the summer.

It won't be Masvidal because he won't be ready until June/July.

But, beat someone a little better than Meek. Then we can talk... at least Covington beat DHK before he got a shot at Maia.

Leon Edwards is probably better than DHK.

Usman is gonna get another Meek level fighter with no wrestling

It's on him to lose out on a payday if that's the game he wants to play

Probably should take what he can and try and save the card rather than go on strike if he doesn't get what he wants

Who? He is so overrated buddy.
Dont understand how he is in top 10. Lost to larkin. Lost to maia. Ok but maia is elite. Lost to henderson. Wtf
You said Lawler broke Cerrone. He fought Masvidal first. Larkin is elite too, and they were both splits

Usman is a garbage loudmouth.. Fought nobody. Doesn't deserve anybody that's ranked but keeps opening his stupid mouth.

You said Lawler broke Cerrone. He fought Masvidal first. Larkin is elite too, and they were both splits

Matt brown sorry. That was a 3 round war. He fought too early.
Anyway masvidal has too many split decision losses to fodders. He is vastly overrated. He should be ranked around 15.

I think Cowboy is the only one out of these who would accept this fight. Decent fight.

Agreed the Brazilian Cowboy is one bad hombre, and can put it on Usman if he's slipping/sleeping. WOOD watch...

Usman is a garbage loudmouth.. Fought nobody. Doesn't deserve anybody that's ranked but keeps opening his stupid mouth.

How in your logic should a prospect get ranked in his lifetime? Fuckin bums everywhere

Would also like to see him vs a ranked opponent... The guy has some good hype. But if it comes to it... smash a can. Keep winning and your time will come.

Shut up with your sh!t, I can take hate but I can't take stupid. If he's that garbage how come nobody wanna fight him..? Fake Sherdog pup...

Shut up with your sh!t, I can take hate but I can't take stupid. If he's that garbage how come nobody wanna fight him..? Fake Sherdog pup...

They don't want to fight him because he's trying to challenge number 3 ranked fighters while he's fucking UNRANKED you dipshit. Is Conor McGregor ducking some random unranked fighter from the prelims that calls him out too?

Back