Breaking News !! New Aldo Footage shows he faked an eye poke against...

Those two shots at the end of round 1 are criminal. Germandiane whatever her name did the same shit to Holly.

how to shut up a conor Mcsucker:
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
...and that fucker tapped quickly and often.

but seriously for the # of fights and opponents he should not have had 2 title shots..and no defenses.
i mean alot of guys could be 2 division champs with hand picked matchups, gifts, and immediate title shots.
i mean unranked nate had him tapping to save brain cells and arguably beat him by decision. i won't even argue the decision as it was close. as a fighter i'll take a you tappin for your life win > a decision loss when i went to the club after

in soccer they do the home-home goal differential.....by than measure nate is up big

Aldo is one of the GOATS....and that is undisputed. Everyone loses, and everytime someone posts that Connie KO, someone will counter him tapping for his life right after, that's all.

wtf is going on here?

mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

I just watched a guy get poked in the eye.

What eye is that poindexter ?? Pay attention for F sake !!
Take a deep breath young fella all that pent up sexual frustration isn't good for your heart.
Go masturbate to some Conor pictures and come back when you are all calmed down.

someone mentioned Nate like to slap ... Seems like he'd been better off throwing a punch there ...

but when u have no real power i guess it don't matter ...

Back