Breaking News !! New Aldo Footage shows he faked an eye poke against...

457870868-chad-mendes-inadvertantly-pokes-jose-aldo-of-gettyimages.jpg

I watched in slow mo like you said to looks like an eye poke. I'm with you though Max will win.

No eye poke !! he shows the ref his left eye .. never got touched .. if his right one did then why didnt he hold that one ??

cause he is a cheat !!

Why does nate slap and not punch in a fight ? similar effect
Mind games.

Everyone went on about Conors striking, how would that make you feel if there's a dude in the cage slapping the shit out of you and making you panic wrestle.

... The one and only Chad Mendes in their second encounter !!

Round 1 Chad was busting Aldo up .. And then Chad extended his hand and touched him above the eye .. Aldo backs out and pretends his eye was poked ..

BUSTED !! You heard it here first .. Play that video and set it to super slow mo .. You can see he cheated !!

I Feel Like A Shillionaire after this find .. check the footage get paid !! TheMacLife <cheer>

EDIT:

TIMESTAMP 7:11 YouTube Vid
1:22 Of RD1 left when eye poke occurs in fight

The one thing he couldn't fake was being hit dead. He is still unconscious.

mHM3DMk.gif

WAR MCGOAT

No eye poke !! he shows the ref his left eye .. never got touched .. if his right one did then why didnt he hold that one ??

cause he is a cheat !!

If you think that was fake, you should have seen him fake the injury versus McGoat 1. No shows, gets punched out in 13sec, then no shows a rematch lol

WAR MCGOAT

cause he is a cheat !!

No, because he had a THUMB in the left eye, a FINGER in his right eye, and yet another finger BETWEEN his eyes. Basically you watched Chad finger fuck his face, you got hard, and now deny your gayness.

This is such an obvious foul even at real time speed, the YouTube video has what's called a bad angel. Maybe you didn't realize they have more than one camera, sometimes it's good to look at more than one, you know, so you don't look like an idiot.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying son!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back