Breaking News Catch me outside girl inked a contract:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just being disingenuous at this point.

You've never once actually responded to any of my points, opting instead to be vague and refuse to draw any lines.

Well done. You're an intellectual coward.

Sure I have. I stopped responding to you yesterday because I had to go to work. I've been arguing with people here for almost a decade, but you think I'm afraid to engage you.

{<hhh]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), typically ages 11–14.

typically ages 11–14.

The reason some of us have rejected some people using the term so much, is they're using it as a justification for sexual deviancy. "Well she looks 18!" And yes, some underage girls DO look 18

images

upload_2017-9-18_11-59-11.jpeg

This girl does not. She looks like a child that got tits early, which is what she is. She also sounds and acts like a kid. Even knowing shes only 14, guys have commented on how much they want to bang her in every one of these threads. In the argument that's started within this thread, people have equated being attracted to 17 year old girls as hebephilia, and then used that as a justification for people aying they want to bang this girl. Well she isn't 17, nor does she LOOK 17. And hebephilia IS NOT an attraction to girls that are literally on the cusp of adulthood and have fully developed bodies.

It's not all about how a girl looks, hebephiles are sexual deviants precisely BECAUSE they want to bang a girl as soon as she has tits or an ass, even if they know shes 11-14 years old.

It doesn't require any moral grandstanding to point out that is gross behavior, and that some people are hiding behind terminology to make it sound less objectionable. If you guys want to use terms to sound morally and intellectually superior to others, use them correctly. Hebephilia doesn't mean seeing a girl you THINK is a fully grown adult, and saying damn wood bang because you don't realize she's 13.

"Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), typically ages 11–14."

@CargoKing If a dude was sexually attracted to a girl aged 17 and 364 days would they be a paedophile until midnight?

What is the cutoff for pedos in cardoking's world? even on the map I linked, the most common seems to be around 16, not 18.

• age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#cite_note-Pennsylvania-26 Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
    [*]age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming
    [*]age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Forwarding this thread to Chris Hansen.
<{cruzshake}>

Are you too delicate for sarcasm?

Ah, so you're admitting defeat. Wonderful.

Do you want a link to this thread? What exactly do you think you've been doing? I'll tell you how it differs from the reality of anyone reading this thread.

So you can't? You can't cite a single example of me actually defending people fucking a 14 year old. In fact, I was one of the first people in the thread to tell people she was 14 when they were saying gross sexual things about her.

And yet.... you can't.... let.... it..... go. I've reached a point of apathy about 12 times already, but you've yet to take the cue. Let me make it clearer:

I feel no calling to explain why I think it's wrong to fuck a child. So my responses are gonna range from barely caring to making fun of you. And the intent is nothing but my own enjoyment.

Oh, I know. I haven't taken a single post of yours particularly serious, because you're too dumb to actually articulate the claims you try to make.

I'll stick with the working definition that's applicable to everyday life. The girl's a child, and your crusade to prove otherwise just to justify an attraction to her is speaking volumes about you.

You can't even define the "working definition" that you seem to be citing outside of "I know a child when I see one".

What new thing am I supposed to learn? That it's ok to wanna fuck kids because someone thought of a different word than pedophile? Learned it, unlearned it, gonna just stick with not fucking kids or needing to justify it. Those are my parameters.

You refuse to admit that your personal definition of "pedophile" doesn't match the actual psychiatric definition. I'm glad you don't fuck kids. Bravo, for literally doing the least.

So you are attracted to her.

Where did I say that?

That'd be the guy who's checking out her tits and defending everyone who said they'd fuck her.

And I'll ask again, as one of the first people in the thread to point out her age in the face of sexual comments, where did I defend a single person who said they'd fuck her?

What is the cutoff for pedos in cardoking's world? even on the map I linked, the most common seems to be around 16, not 18.

• age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
    [*]age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] Wyoming
    [*]age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

So aged 15 years and 364 days.

Quite the thread going on up in here.

View attachment 277781

No no, it's the people questioning openly wanting to bang kids just because they have tits that are the weirdos.

{<diva}

ITT I learned it isn't reasonable to expect grown men to know how to analyze faces, voices, behavior, mannerisms, etc. to determine age. If a girl has a phat ass or big tits we're gtg. As mere men we can't be expected to use ANY of the other information we have available to determine age. B-b-b-but she has tits! Men like tits! Clearly she must be 19 because she's got a rack already.

Sure I have. I stopped responding to you yesterday because I had to go to work. I've been arguing with people here for almost a decade, but you think I'm afraid to engage you.

{<hhh]

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), typically ages 11–14.

typically ages 11–14.

The reason some of us have rejected some people using the term so much, is they're using it as a justification for sexual deviancy. "Well she looks 18!" And yes, some underage girls DO look 18

images

View attachment 277779

This girl does not. She looks like a child that got tits early, which is what she is. She also sounds and acts like a kid. Even knowing shes only 14, guys have commented on how much they want to bang her in every one of these threads. In the argument that's started within this thread, people have equated being attracted to 17 year old girls as hebephilia, and then used that as a justification for people aying they want to bang this girl. Well she isn't 17, nor does she LOOK 17. And hebephilia IS NOT an attraction to girls that are literally on the cusp of adulthood and have fully developed bodies.

It's not all about how a girl looks, hebephiles are sexual deviants precisely BECAUSE they want to bang a girl as soon as she has tits or an ass, even if they know shes 11-14 years old.

It doesn't require any moral grandstanding to point out that is gross behavior, and that some people are hiding behind terminology to make it sound less objectionable. If you guys want to use terms to sound morally and intellectually superior to others, use them correctly. Hebephilia doesn't mean seeing a girl you THINK is a fully grown adult, and saying damn wood bang because you don't realize she's 13.

"Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), typically ages 11–14."

Now, would consider her to be in the typical 11-14 year old body?

Because I've used the phrase "hebephilia" alongside "ephebephilia" which is the attraction of mid/late adolescents, which is typical for people aged 15-19. You can wiki that. It would be disingenuous to pretend that she belongs in the "typically 11-14" range. Strange how ephebephilia covers women above the age of consent. Almost like, biologically, there is very little difference between a 15 year old and a 19 year old.

I don't think saying "don't fuck 14 year olds" is a particularly inflammatory statement. I agree with that, 100%. What I don't agree with is the ridiculous conflation of psychiatric terms for the sake of sounding dramatic as possible.

{<hhh]

typically ages 11–14.

images

View attachment 277779

You're being a straight up dishonest with yourdelf. She's a fully developed woman who happens to be 14. Big fucking deal, nothing wrong whatsoever in finding this tasty young woman attractive.

I get that when you see kids, you assume they're older for your own benefit. But I've been having sex with adults, so my eyes work fine.
What in the fuck are you talking about? There are girls in their 20's who look like middle schoolers. Looks can be deceiving. Don't act like you've got some 6th sense that allows you to detect someone's age by visuals alone.

Now, would consider her to be in the typical 11-14 year old body?

Because I've used the phrase "hebephilia" alongside "ephebephilia" which is the attraction of mid/late adolescents, which is typical for people aged 15-19. You can wiki that. It would be disingenuous to pretend that she belongs in the "typically 11-14" range. Strange how ephebephilia covers women above the age of consent. Almost like, biologically, there is very little difference between a 15 year old and a 19 year old.

I don't think saying "don't fuck 14 year olds" is a particularly inflammatory statement. I agree with that, 100%. What I don't agree with is the ridiculous conflation of psychiatric terms for the sake of sounding dramatic as possible.

Not typical, but not an amazing outlier either. I've seen 13 year old girls with bodies like hers. In that situation most guys will say damn look at that body, then see the face and realize oh..... she's just a kid that developed early.

And yes, I know what ephebephilia is. What some people are missing is this ISN'T just about physical attraction. There's a huge disparity in mental development between an adolescent and an adult.

Again YES there are young girls with ridiculous bodies, but we expect grown adults to exercise a bit more restraint and analysis. We know there are 14 year olds that have gone through puberty, but we expect men to realize that they are still kids mentally.

Sure SOME people have a genuine interest in using the correct terms. But SOME people in these threads are equating hebephilia with being attracted to girls that SEEM like adults, but aren't.

Well that isn't what hebephilia is, and we're calling them out on using a slippery slope scenario to justify banging kids. Hell a guy JUST quoted me saying there's nothing wrong with wanting to bang her.

@CargoKing If a dude was sexually attracted to a girl aged 17 and 364 days would they be a paedophile until midnight?

That depends on if she's a child or not.

• age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio,[a] Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Kids don't all grow at the same pace so giving them all the same arbitrary goalpost for adulthood is retarded. I'm not putting an age to it, I'm putting clearly definable characteristics to it. Frankly I don't give a shit if that doesn't work for anyone else. I'm comfortable leaving my line at "don't fuck kids". I've never felt a need to make the line more visible, because that's enough for me.

Ah, so you're admitting defeat. Wonderful.

....he said in response to a question.

So you can't? You can't cite a single example of me actually defending people fucking a 14 year old. In fact, I was one of the first people in the thread to tell people she was 14 when they were saying gross sexual things about her.

How many times can I cite the same thread?

You're forgetting the part where you then proceeded to make sure everyone who was saying those things had every excuse and every word in the dictionary needed to justify it. Why? I have a guess.

Oh, I know. I haven't taken a single post of yours particularly serious, because you're too dumb to actually articulate the claims you try to make.

I hope you don't think that's still believable.

You can't even define the "working definition" that you seem to be citing outside of "I know a child when I see one".

Here I'll post an example of a child:

bregoli-fight.jpg

Looks like a child, talks like a child, acts like a child, carries herself in public like a child, has a childish perception of the world and most importantly, is a child. That's my working definition. It's a bit more advanced than "how old is she and does she have boobs", but it works fine for me.

You refuse to admit that your personal definition of "pedophile" doesn't match the actual psychiatric definition.

Huh? Of course it doesn't, I've stated directly I don't even consider it a mental illness. It's not something healthy going wrong, it's something born wrong.

I'm glad you don't fuck kids. Bravo, for literally doing the least.

Want a pamphlet on how to do it?

Where did I say that?

I'm falling asleep here guys.

And I'll ask again, as one of the first people in the thread to point out her age in the face of sexual comments, where did I defend a single person who said they'd fuck her?

In almost every post since.

What in the fuck are you talking about? There are girls in their 20's who look like middle schoolers. Looks can be deceiving. Don't act like you've got some 6th sense that allows you to detect someone's age by visuals alone.

If you think being able to spot children requires a sixth sense, I feel bad for the kids you end up banging.

Last edited:
Somebody posted some song or something of her's on FB and she's got an amazing writer because I know there is no damn way she wrote this shit.

You're being a straight up dishonest with yourdelf. She's a fully developed woman who happens to be 14. Big fucking deal, nothing wrong whatsoever in finding this tasty young woman attractive.

This isnt a tasty young woman you wannabe stunna trash.

This is embarrassing , lock this shit.
No let these fucking pervs continue to out themselves. I like knowing who I'm interacting with, for future shaming.

What's pathetic is as a community, you would think guys would see this trainwreck with no father figure and think "she needs a mentor"

But instead the response is "she's got bewbs, when can I fuck her" Classy.

For fucks sake people call ME a misogynist on here, but at least I don't think women are only good for fucking, regardless of age.

What's pathetic is as a community, you would think guys would see this trainwreck with no father figure and think "she needs a mentor"

But instead the response is "she's got bewbs, when can I fuck her" Classy.

For fucks sake people call ME a misogynist on here, but at least I don't think women are only good for fucking, regardless of age.

Just shows that there are desperate creepy ugly weirdos on here that would bang anyone and anything that gave them the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back