Breaking News Catch me outside girl inked a contract:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we agree on most of this.

The part that becomes slightly more convoluted is whether or not feeling a sexual urge towards her is inherently wrong. We can both agree that acting on it is wrong. But whether or not you want to isn't really a decision someone makes.

Sure I can agree that physically when we see a girl with tits and ass, we'll be interested. That's just biology.

But when we notice that girl that looks 20 is 12, the normal response is ew nvm. And that's sociology/cultural.

That's what I meant when I said attraction is both mental and physical.

No no, it's the people questioning openly wanting to bang kids just because they have tits that are the weirdos.

{<diva}

ITT I learned it isn't reasonable to expect grown men to know how to analyze faces, voices, behavior, mannerisms, etc. to determine age. If a girl has a phat ass or big tits we're gtg. As mere men we can't be expected to use ANY of the other information we have available to determine age. B-b-b-but she has tits! Men like tits! Clearly she must be 19 because she's got a rack already.

She could pass as 16 in many countries or 15 and that is legal in most of world.

So, we agree on most of this.

The part that becomes slightly more convoluted is whether or not feeling a sexual urge towards her is inherently wrong. We can both agree that acting on it is wrong. But whether or not you want to isn't really a decision someone makes.

Sure I can agree that physically when we see a girl with tits and ass, we'll be interested. That's just biology.

But when we notice that girl that looks 20 is 12, the normal response is ew nvm. And that's sociology/cultural.

That's what I meant when I said attraction is both men
She could pass as 16 in many countries or 15 and that is legal in most of world.

Cool we're talking about america though. And she's 14, that is most definitely not legal. It doesn't matter if she looks like she might be older. She isn't.

Some of you creeps seem to think if a 13 or 14 year old looks older you can bang them. No. That's still illegal.

MMA---Bethe---Booit-Brock-Anderson-Aldo--Randy-Ben-Andre-Cain-Din-Cormier---NewTemplate.gif

This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen lmao

This thread had promise, but ended up just sucking dicks.

To be honest, it's no different then any other rap these days. It's all garbage.

Let's say hypothetically, yes. She's an extremely immature for 17, talks and acts like a you'd expect a 14 year old to do. At midnight she turns 18 and is an adult by law and free to give consent. That means a dude who found her attractive would have paedophilic urges towards her, which would then cease at midnight, does it not. Unless you're saying it's possible for someone to be a paedophile by finding adults of legal age who act and carry themselves like children is paedophilia...?

God that's boring.

Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the sherdog, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back