Breaking: For first time Germany to deport Germany born ISIS supporters

Germany isn't a country known for integrating outsiders anyhow. They couldn't integrate the turks or the Spätaussiedler. What makes people think that they can integrate larger groups of less educated people, coming straight from war zones?

If your an active terrorist or have engaged in verifiable terrorist activities I recommend they deport you to a small pine box buried six feet deep in the back end of a potters field.

Germany isn't a country known for integrating outsiders anyhow. They couldn't integrate the turks or the Spätaussiedler. What makes people think that they can integrate larger groups of less educated people, coming straight from war zones?

Yeah because the integration is all on Germany and the people who come here have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Fucking stupid...Fucking stupid ass Ex-Nazis

First of all, they are German..Germany's fucking problem, take some fucking responsibility, you fucking Ex-Nazi motherfuckers. 2nd of all, Letting them lose, is the dumbest fucking thing, ever. They are gonna go around killing innocent people in those countries, hell they might come back and kill Germans(Keep your enemy close). 3rd of all, Give them longer sentence time...Seriously, they are terrorist...instead of letting them lose on the world, make them stay in prison...Also use rehabilitating/brain washing techniques.

I just read that they havn't even been proven to be terrorist? Holyshit, are they fucking stupid? So for all we know they can be innocent...didn't do they learn, not to judge a book by it's cover, after they killed all those jews?

If any of those terrorist, is let loose and kills innocent people, it's on germanys fucking hands......Just more innocent people's lives on germany's hands...Is normal.
I read this as if a 13 year old angry internet nerd wrote it. Please do not sleep through English class.

Yeah because the integration is all on Germany and the people who come here have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying it's Germany's fault, I'm just saying if it didn't work with the Turks or Spätaussiedler why would it work with the current migrants? Merkel fucked the country there's no two ways about it.

2nd of all, Letting them lose, is the dumbest fucking thing, ever. They are gonna go around killing innocent people in those countries, hell they might come back and kill Germans(Keep your enemy close). 3rd of all, Give them longer sentence time...Seriously, they are terrorist...instead of letting them lose on the world, make them stay in prison...Also use rehabilitating/brain washing techniques.

I just read that they havn't even been proven to be terrorist? Holyshit, are they fucking stupid? So for all we know they can be innocent...didn't do they learn, not to judge a book by it's cover, after they killed all those jews?

If any of those terrorist, is let loose and kills innocent people, it's on germanys fucking hands......Just more innocent people's lives on germany's hands...Is normal.
So which is it? Are they innocent or are they gonna murder innocent people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying it's Germany's fault, I'm just saying if it didn't work with the Turks or Spätaussiedler why would it work with the current migrants? Merkel fucked the country there's no two ways about it.
Well that I agree with.

I edited the thread title from "German born" to "Germany born" for accuracy.

So which is it? Are the innocent or are they gonna murder innocent people?

That's the thing...We don't know if they are innocent...I read the they havn't prosecuted them part later...so that's why I posted like that.

Back