Breaking: For first time Germany to deport Germany born ISIS supporters

WiolentOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Germany is waking up? Or is it too little too late? If they don't address their mistakes now in time things will come to a boil, then any needed measures to correct their errors may be considered draconian.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tingen-nigerian-algerian-attack-a7643366.html

Two alleged Isis supporters who were born on Germany are to be deported from the country in the first such expulsion in history.

The men, who hold Algerian and Nigerian citizenship, were arrested on suspicion of planning an imminent terror attack after a gun and Isis flags were found at their homes during police raids in Göttingen.

They have not been prosecuted and the allegations have not been tested in a criminal court, but federal judges upheld their planned deportation, bolstering government plans to expel more foreign nationals believed to be terror threats.

I know basically nothing of the specifics, but are people born in Germany not German citizens automatically?

I know basically nothing of the specifics, but are people born in Germany not German citizens automatically?

According to the telegraph

Germany, like many European states, determines citizenship by the nationalities of one or both parents, and also a person’s place of birth.

A child can attain German citizenship by being born in Germany even if neither parent is German, but this only applies to children born on or after January 1, 2000.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tele...rror-suspects-born-country-life-long-ban/amp/

Breaking

Insert Iñigo Montoya meme

Fucking stupid...Fucking stupid ass Ex-Nazis

First of all, they are German..Germany's fucking problem, take some fucking responsibility, you fucking Ex-Nazi motherfuckers. 2nd of all, Letting them lose, is the dumbest fucking thing, ever. They are gonna go around killing innocent people in those countries, hell they might come back and kill Germans(Keep your enemy close). 3rd of all, Give them longer sentence time...Seriously, they are terrorist...instead of letting them lose on the world, make them stay in prison...Also use rehabilitating/brain washing techniques.

I just read that they havn't even been proven to be terrorist? Holyshit, are they fucking stupid? So for all we know they can be innocent...didn't do they learn, not to judge a book by it's cover, after they killed all those jews?

If any of those terrorist, is let loose and kills innocent people, it's on germanys fucking hands......Just more innocent people's lives on germany's hands...Is normal.

once germany can finally overcome their guilt of world war II, they will take the proper steps to curb this influx of incompatible immigrants. if europeans really want to help these people, they should work on educating those people and building the infrastructure in their own countries. crowding europe with foreign immigrants who don't even want to assimilate has clearly not worked, and will become a disaster, if it isn't one already.

First of all, they are German..Germany's fucking problem, take some fucking responsibility, you fucking Ex-Nazi motherfuckers. 2nd of all, Letting them lose, is the dumbest fucking thing, ever. They are gonna go around killing innocent people in those countries, hell they might come back and kill Germans(Keep your enemy close). 3rd of all, Give them longer sentence time...Seriously, they are terrorist...instead of letting them lose on the world, make them stay in prison...Also use rehabilitating/brain washing techniques.

I just read that they havn't even been proven to be terrorist? Holyshit, are they fucking stupid? So for all we know they can be innocent...didn't do they learn, not to judge a book by it's cover, after they killed all those jews?

If any of those terrorist, is let loose and kills innocent people, it's on germanys fucking hands......Just more innocent people's lives on germany's hands...Is normal.

Your age is no longer an excuse. You've been a regular in this politics subforum. You must in some capacity understand that deporting terror suspects implies turning them over to the relevant government, not cutting them loose in a field like a pair of retired race horses.

Breaking

Insert Iñigo Montoya meme

Breaking is relative. Since this is the first time i consider it breaking. It's a different kind of breaking. Just like my posts break what little spirit you have as a mexican.

Hth.

According to the telegraph

Germany, like many European states, determines citizenship by the nationalities of one or both parents, and also a person’s place of birth.

A child can attain German citizenship by being born in Germany even if neither parent is German, but this only applies to children born on or after January 1, 2000.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tele...rror-suspects-born-country-life-long-ban/amp/
Wow, Germany is shit and so are all the other EU states.

You have to literally have Hitler blood in order to have German citizenship

AMERICA!!!
cosplay-captainamerica-69.jpg

Sounds like Germany is waking up.

So where will they be deported to, If that person is not a citizen of any other country?

You sound like a retard in your rant.

No, they are not Germans, since Germany does not grant automatic citizenship via ius soli. So they're not Germans, therefore we absolutely can deport them.

Granting citizenship only because a person is physically born in your country is a very easily abused policy.

once germany can finally overcome their guilt of world war II, they will take the proper steps to curb this influx of incompatible immigrants. if europeans really want to help these people, they should work on educating those people and building the infrastructure in their own countries. crowding europe with foreign immigrants who don't even want to assimilate has clearly not worked, and will become a disaster, if it isn't one already.
Double standard. I bet you wouldn't feel that way if it was your people. Hahaha

Double standard. I bet you wouldn't feel that way if it was your people. Hahaha

the truth is that lots of different peoples throughout history have been massacred by the millions. even in that very war, more russians and chinese died than jews. i'm not trying to place more of a victimhood on a certain group, but the point is that people eventually need to move beyond the past. placing victim status on future generations is not healthy nor productive.

Unfortunately you can't throw out the trash so easily if they only have German citizenship.

Back