BREAKING: Dana White announces Conor will likely be stripped very soon!

But don't you guys see, this is what Conor wants. I mean he can carry on and fight the best if always say that he never lost a title in his career, this is exactly what he wants to happen. Dana is playing straight into Conors hand with this one.

It took a TMZ """reporter""" to get a remotely straight answer about stripping Conor from Dana.

If you're going to strip a guy, you don't (repeated) threaten in the media to strip him. You strip him.

More public theatre and veiled begging for Conor to come back and save the UFC.

I hadn't thought about this but I believe you are correct sir.

Not breaking. How many times have we heard the words "soon", "Dana", "Conor", "stripped", "breaking" as of late?

If he wanted him stripped, he would be stripped
Its not a 3-month process lol

That pussy conor is likely on the phone with dana every night to remind him that if he gets stripped he will never fight again. It's like when that bitchboi said he was gonna retire early. Remember that shit? He's leveraging the fuck out of his position. Fucking pussies.

Fuck it, let dana not strip him. Let khabib do the job in Russia.

It shouldn't have had to come to this, but he's jammed the Division long enough, good to see that Tony and Ferguson will be fighting for the real belt and not feel like they're playing second fiddle to Conor. That also means we could possibly get Alvarez vs The Winner later on, good news all around.

I really like how your sig is laid out, but isn't that really just the rankings of each division more or less?

The guy is a 1-0 champion who hasn't fought in the UFC in over a year, the fact that the UFC has to say "he is stripped" for the fans to realize that he is only a paper champion at best is the most interesting part of this saga.

The sport really is WWE without the scripted endings (as far as we know).
Paper champ doesn't mean what you think it means.

Connor is a fraud

Edit: He's a fast twitch athlete with good hands. That's all he is.

No cardio, No wrestling, No JJ, Isn't a big threat with kicks
His clinch is weak as fuck too. Let's not forget that. Even vegan Diaz was able to out muscle him in the clinch and Diaz has a weak ass clinch game too.

If he wanted him stripped, he would be stripped
Its not a 3-month process lol
Exactly.... He said he WILL strip him, not HE HAS stripped him. Until its official it's all bullshit and hot air. It doesn't matter anyways, the media is calling Conor and Dana out left and right on this dumbfuckery anyways. Everyone by now who's not a blind nuthugger fanboy knows Conor wants no part of Khabib or Tony.

Immediately after he's stripped, watch how fast he calls out another big name not in the title picture. I fully expect him to start rallying for a GSP fight. When GSP hands him his ass he has the weight excuse lined up and a huge payday to go with it. If he loses to Khabib or Tony he knows his meal ticket will be null and void.

"Conor understands that he must strip the belt" - Dana White
http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/22/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-belt-stripped-floyd-mayweather/
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...r-To-Be-Stripped-Of-Title-Dana-White-Confirms
PS: if you watch the tmz video clip it gives some more details, conor was asking to fight in August/September but thats too late; if he does return he will most likely vs khabib/tony winner.
I am happy that Connor gets stripped but how will he be able to fight sooner than august/september with the interim fight being in april ? Especially if Khabib wins, he can't fight in summer due to ramadan.

its pretty obvious they're waiting to make sure the khabib/tony fight is on to strip him, otherwise they're left without a champ. The fight already fell through 3 times so its kinda justifiable on UFC's part, although there's still no excuse for Conor going this long without defending despite being healthy.

I am happy that Connor gets stripped but how will he be able to fight sooner than august/september with the interim fight being in april ? Especially if Khabib wins, he can't fight in summer due to ramadan.
Khabib already said he wants to fight 3 times this year, I believe he said he can fight in September when It ends and again in December.

Paper champ doesn't mean what you think it means.
Yes, it does. A paper champion is a legitimate champion on paper, but not in achievement. If you have a 1-0 record and you haven't fought in over a year, I think you fit the description of paper champ to a T.

What makes that guy a champion? He beat a 3-1 fighter, and hasn't fought since. When the number 12 guy has a better record than you, in the division, how legit is your claim to the title?

I am just using facts. Minimal hate from me.

That pussy conor is likely on the phone with dana every night to remind him that if he gets stripped he will never fight again. It's like when that bitchboi said he was gonna retire early. Remember that shit? He's leveraging the fuck out of his position. Fucking pussies.

Fuck it, let dana not strip him. Let khabib do the job in Russia.

A clever businessman uses leverage to get what he wants.

I find It so crazy that the guy has never defended 1 belt in his whole career. It's even crazier how he said he would defend both belts and Dana bought into his bullshit.

It'd be dumb to strip him before Khabib vs Tony actually happens. If that fight falls through it'll be a shit show.

So you mean to tell me that the interim title holder is defending the interim belt against Khabib instead of fighting the healthy, able and supposedly willing Champion isn’t a shit show in and of itself? K got it.

For those that actually watched the video of Dana verbally dancing
I still think what I said on 01/20 fits

I am thinking that UFC will wait 100% to make sure the Tony/Khabib fight is on (all make weight & no injury) & then strip Conor with an announcement at weigh-in.

If they strip him now & the fight doesn't happen, they piss off Conor & don't actually get the fight anyway

That is the only thing I can think of by his weird reaction.

He basically said that Conor is not stripped but Tony & Khabib will fight for the real title. Only thing that fits both

Conor still is not stripped 5 weeks later & Dana does not have to wait ... he is willingly waiting.

Conor=spoon fed

It's amazing how most of you are fooled by the company's promotion antics. You could manipulate a fighter into a champion just by who they fight and when. Example: Chad Mendes just got out of his fishing boat when they asked him to fight Conor. He wasn't in good enough shape yet he took the fight to be a "company man". The UFC knew Conor was more marketable because of his stand-up fight style and knew Chad was at a disadvantage but they needed Lil Loudmouth to win a fight against a good name. Conor had a huge following from Ireland and the UFC needed that gravy train going.

If the UFC sees they can market and make a lot of money off you, they'll make sure you get easier fights to give you an edge. Conor is one of those guys.

Let's not forget how Frank Fertitta slammed the belt when Conor beat Aldo. He couldn't stand Conor and was banking on him to lose. The plan was disrupted and he got maaaaaaad.

So you mean to tell me that the interim title holder is defending the interim belt against Khabib instead of fighting the healthy, able and supposedly willing Champion isn’t a shit show in and of itself? K got it.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck
But it will be forgotten when Conor fights & everyone make millions

SAD BUT TRUE

Back