Brazilian fight records since USADA

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anderson Silva: 1-3-1 / Lyoto: 2-4/ Junior Dos Santos: 3-3/ Glover: 5-4 / Jacare 6-2 (not bad, except the last loss was Whitaker). Guys like Whitaker and Bisping are now elite, but not because they got that much better. I have excluded Brazilians who have more failed tests than fights. If I was a USADA tester who needed to fill a quota, i'd get a best Western in Rio and make it rain.
1331153685367_20100718114000_duffy.JPG

You sound kinda racist against brazilian fighters.

Edit: Sorry, i was trolling/being ironic in lights of the seemingly never ending debate regarding the difference between xenophobia/racism. Disregard this post.

Last edited:
Whitaker is young and always has been good, Bisping is just a lucky guy

Still haven't learned how to beat tests as well as fighters from the states.

You do realize more american fighters have tested positive than brazilians right....?

Wow the Brazil bashing is off the charts lately.

Inb4 guys trying to explain that that is ok because Brazilian is not a race.

The global consensus is: USADA can get fucked.

Anderson Silva: 1-3-1 / Lyoto: 2-4/ Junior Dos Santos: 3-3/ Glover: 5-4 / Jacare 6-2 (not bad, except the last loss was Whitaker). Guys like Whitaker and Bisping are now elite, but not because they got that much better. I have excluded Brazilians who have more failed tests than fights. If I was a USADA tester who needed to fill a quota, i'd get a best Western in Rio and make it rain.
1331153685367_20100718114000_duffy.JPG

Anderson Silva 42. Lyoto Machida 39. Glover 38.

Bisping is less elite than he won the lottery, stepping into the ring with a cocky champ who took him lightly, after which he got his head caved in by a guy who was, what, 45, 46 at the time? But, hey, now he's going to defend his title against a 36 year old several-years-retired welterweight. So, no, not so much.

Whittaker is 26.

So, wow, older guys got worse as they got old. Shocking.

Still haven't learned how to beat tests as well as fighters from the states.
They must not have as much hgh as we do. Harder to test for.

It definitely has nothing to do with Andy, machida, and glover being I'd a weathered vets though

Phil Brooks 0-1

Can't get more damning than that

Probably has more to do with individual fighters age than USADA for those guys you listed...

I mean, Anderson at this point is a 42 year old guy you call and say "hi Spider, so Jon popped for roids and we need you to fight DC tomorrow" and he says yes, its not like hes trying to prove anythin or become a champ...

Brazil puts forth a lot of fighters, as does the U.S.

More fighters, more failed tests. Is normal.

Back