Brazilian fight records since USADA

1377216015208433.jpg

They are South Americans after all. Culture of cheating in both Americas is huge.

Only clean fighters left are Europeans like Mousasi, Conor, Bisping etc.
#EuropeansBless

Only part of the world with honour.

look at this fuckin idiot acting like whittaker isn't just really good.

lmao you don't know anything.

Anderson Silva: 1-3-1 / Lyoto: 2-4/ Junior Dos Santos: 3-3/ Glover: 5-4 / Jacare 6-2 (not bad, except the last loss was Whitaker). Guys like Whitaker and Bisping are now elite, but not because they got that much better. I have excluded Brazilians who have more failed tests than fights. If I was a USADA tester who needed to fill a quota, i'd get a best Western in Rio and make it rain.
1331153685367_20100718114000_duffy.JPG
Whittaker has gotten much better. WAY better.

Anderson Silva: 1-3-1 / Lyoto: 2-4/ Junior Dos Santos: 3-3/ Glover: 5-4 / Jacare 6-2 (not bad, except the last loss was Whitaker). Guys like Whitaker and Bisping are now elite, but not because they got that much better. I have excluded Brazilians who have more failed tests than fights. If I was a USADA tester who needed to fill a quota, i'd get a best Western in Rio and make it rain.
Didn't USADA start their UFC program in July 2015? If so your figures are off. Machida started to slide long before USADA came along. He's lost 8 out of his last 15 since 2010. Same with Silva. He started to dip after the first Weidman fight. Same with JDS who has lost 4 out of 7 since 2012. I guess they all just got old. But who knows, perhaps the biggest legacy of USADA is stopping fighters from elongating their careers like Dan Henderson, Vitor or Randy.

Last edited:
Whitaker is young and always has been good, Bisping is just a lucky guy

Yeah. Bisping is lucky. He's lucky he spent all those years training working hard and then made it work for him at the right time. His only bit of luck was that Chris Weidman couldn't make the fight.

They are the biggest cheaters in every sport, and quite honestly I'm tired of people trying to hide it and act like they shouldn't be trashed for it as a country. It needs to be cleaned up.

Didn't USADA start their UFC program in July 2015? If so your figures are off. Machida started to slide long before USADA came along. He's lost 8 out of his last 15 since 2010. Same with Silva. He started to dip after the first Weidman fight. Same with JDS who has lost 4 out of 7 since 2012. I guess they all just got old. But who knows, perhaps the biggest legacy of USADA is stopping fighters from elongating their careers like Dan Henderson, Vitor or Randy.
Wrong. He started to dip long before that. He was well past it in the chael fights and it became more noticeable in the bonnar fight. He just finally lost against weidman

Anderson Silva 42. Lyoto Machida 39. Glover 38.

Bisping is less elite than he won the lottery, stepping into the ring with a cocky champ who took him lightly, after which he got his head caved in by a guy who was, what, 45, 46 at the time? But, hey, now he's going to defend his title against a 36 year old several-years-retired welterweight. So, no, not so much.

Whittaker is 26.

So, wow, older guys got worse as they got old. Shocking.

Erick Silva
1-3

Gleison Tibau
Busted and hasn’t fought

Bigfoot Silva
1-5

Before USADA:
gleisontibau_antoniopezao_instagram.jpg

Anderson Silva 42. Lyoto Machida 39. Glover 38.

Bisping is less elite than he won the lottery, stepping into the ring with a cocky champ who took him lightly, after which he got his head caved in by a guy who was, what, 45, 46 at the time? But, hey, now he's going to defend his title against a 36 year old several-years-retired welterweight. So, no, not so much.

Whittaker is 26.

So, wow, older guys got worse as they got old. Shocking.
This. How about Pettis, Weidman, Hendricks, Browne, etc who all looked like shit post USDA?

Old fighters lose to young fighters.

Some just cant let go...

2550877-fedorkobear_bulletproof.jpg

Back