Brad Pickett, a Legend? WTF?I didn't even know who he was, and Im a Hardcore MMA fan.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What was it with the commentating?

They were acting, like he was some sort of legend. I understand it's his retirement fight, but acting like he is super special, was quite odd.

TBH I did even know who brad pickett was until that fight...seeing the Wikipedia of it, seems like a meh fighter.

For everybody claiming I'm not a hardcore fan.

Fuck you.

I bet you bitches never saw dream,sengoku,etc

Bet you bitches don't know the legend of hideo tokoro...Of minowaman.

I'm a true fucking fan...Pickett is not a legend!

Last edited:
I think that says more about you than it does about Pickett.

Ok, Brad might not be exactly a "legend", but if you don't even know who he is, you're most definitely not a "hardcore MMA fan". And that's ok, I don't mean any disrespect. You don't have to be.

But Brad Pickett's been around forever and fought pretty much everyone at bantamweight, so there's that.

Ok, Brad might not be exactly a "legend", but if you don't even know who he is, you're most definitely not a "hardcore MMA fan". And that's ok, I don't mean any disrespect. You don't have to be.

But Brad Pickett's been around forever and fought pretty much everyone at bantamweight, so there's that.
hesrightyouknow.jpeg

/thread

Of course you don't know who he is Leroy he is white and we all look the same to you.

If you are a hardcore fan then you would have watched the WEC and you would have definitely known who Brad Pickett is. Also, for the record they said legend of british MMA. Either way, if I were you I would stop claiming to be a hardcore fan.

Hardcore fans know every fighter with a lengthy resume so I would say you are a novice fan at best with that assessment

What was it with the commentating?

They were acting, like he was some sort of legend. I understand it's his retirement fight, but acting like he is super special, was quite odd.

TBH I did even know who brad pickett was until that fight...seeing the Wikipedia of it, seems like a meh fighter.

To MMA in England he is. He was a Cage Rage FW champion and a UCMMA [the successors to Cage Rage] FW champion.

TS evidently doesn't follow the little guys...lol

I have a sneaking suspicion TS' all-time favorite fighter is Mike Perry

I am a prety avid MMA fan and have been for well over ten years. I would not call myself hardcore but definitely know who pickett is.

I can't imagine anyone who thinks they are a hardcore fan would never have heard of him.

OP probably thinks hardcore means you once choked out your 12 year old cousin, and once bought a UFC videogame.

Hardly a legend but hardly a hardcore fan either are you

Guy is a fucking bad ass and has been in some terrific battles. Whenever I've seen him fight I have thought, "Kid is tough." Can give a punch and take a punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back