Brad Pickett, a Legend? WTF?I didn't even know who he was, and Im a Hardcore MMA fan.

5-9 in the UFC...

If he's a legend what are fighters with a good win loss record? overrated and overblown send off.

Hardcore fan..... for the last 2-3 years maybe. Even then you should know who he is.

I do, it just shows how crappy Conor is.

Point is, if you beat somebody early in their career when they are fucking part time fighters...It doesn't mean shit.

Brad Pickett is not a fucking legend for beating MM, when MM was doing MMA part time with a fulltime job.

MM was a part time fighter when he won the FLW title, so I don't get what you mean

Renan Barao, Urijah Faber, Thomas Almeida, Michael McDonald, Ian McCall have all fought Pickett and all within the past 10 years that you've "watched" MMA.

It's ok that you're a noob, but don't claim to be a hardcore fan in you don't know Pickett caliber fighters

Last edited:
5-9 in the UFC...

If he's a legend what are fighters with a good win loss record? overrated and overblown send off.

You don't know MMA well enough. You don't understand what he did for British MMA. You're a casual-fan turd.

You don't know MMA well enough. You don't understand what he did for British MMA. You're a casual-fan turd.
I know it well. You aren't a casual if you've been watching the sport for 20 years. He had a name so has been used against bigger names or up and comers. He's average at best and did nothing in the UFC. I'm not denying he has done well for european MMA but compare that to bisping, Conor...light years.

I know it well. You aren't a casual if you've been watching the sport for 20 years. He had a name so has been used against bigger names or up and comers. He's average at best and did nothing in the UFC. I'm not denying he has done well for european MMA but compare that to bisping, Conor...light years.

You're just proving my point of your ignorance and/or stupidity.

You're just proving my point of your ignorance and/or stupidity.
so i have to bow down to him even though he's had a very average UFC career?

I've said nothing wrong except you are clearly impartial.

Renan Barao, Irish

MM was a part time fighter when he won the FLW title, so I don't get what you mean

Renan Barao, Urijah Faber, Thomas Almeida, Michael McDonald, Ian McCall have all fought Pickett and all within the past 10 years that you've "watched" MMA.

It's ok that you're a noob, but don't claim to be a hardcore fan in you don't know Pickett caliber fighters

No he wasn't.

He became a full time fighter, the first time he fought for the belt against Dominick Cruz..That was his first time as a full time fighter.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jun/12/demetrious-johnson-working-mans-ufc-champion/

Johnson never gave him the opportunity. He reluctantly became a full-time fighter in preparation for a UFC bantamweight title bout against Dominick Cruz.

It's easy to get what I mean....He beat MM, early on, when he wasn't at full potential....Plenty of great fighters have lost to meh fighters, early on and they arn't considered legends.

Sorry but Brad Pickett has never been an amazing fighter, or notable enough.

Im a true fight fan, you're just some hipster who claims that Picket is a caliber fighter...He ain't.

No he wasn't.

He became a full time fighter, the first time he fought for the belt against Dominick Cruz..That was his first time as a full time fighter.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jun/12/demetrious-johnson-working-mans-ufc-champion/

It's easy to get what I mean....He beat MM, early on, when he wasn't at full potential....Plenty of great fighters have lost to meh fighters, early on and they arn't considered legends.

Sorry but Brad Pickett has never been an amazing fighter, or notable enough.

Im a true fight fan, you're just some hipster who claims that Picket is a caliber fighter...He ain't.

Yeah, I'm just some hipster that claims to be a hardcore fan, but doesn't know who Brad Pickett is...

The guy is 38 and has been fighting since 2004. I'm guessing you don't know who Lil Nog is either, or are you hardcore enough to know who he is?

Yeah, I'm just some hipster that claims to be a hardcore fan, but doesn't know who Brad Pickett is...

The guy is 38 and has been fighting since 2004. I'm guessing you don't know who Lil Nog is either, or are you hardcore enough to know who he is?
I know lil nog because he actually did shit.

All you can say about Brad Pickett, is that he beat MM when he was a part time fighter with not much experience......In that case, I guess anybody who has ever beat an established fighter,early in their career is fucking amazing.

I know lil nog because he actually did shit.

All you can say about Brad Pickett, is that he beat MM when he was a part time fighter with not much experience......In that case, I guess anybody who has ever beat an established fighter,early in their career is fucking amazing.

What exactly has Lil Nog done in MMA that Brad Pickett hasn't?

I'll wait...

Just admit that you don't watch the lower weight classes and be done with it, because you're not a hardcore fan of you don't know who Pickett is. He's a recognizable name and he walked out before just about every fight and weigh in before Reebok like this

UFC138_BaraoPickett_002.jpg

They call him One Punch but he only has 7 knockouts lol

Watch Snatch.
It's a terrible nickname for him but it's character Brad Pitt plays in the film and not his ko power. It's the reason he wears that stupid hat too.

What exactly has Lil Nog done in MMA that Brad Pickett hasn't?

I'll wait...

Just admit that you don't watch the lower weight classes and be done with it, because you're not a hardcore fan of you don't know who Pickett is. He's a recognizable name and he walked out before just about every fight and weigh in before Reebok like this

UFC138_BaraoPickett_002.jpg

What has lil nog done?

Let me see, beat top 10 LHW fighters who are still top 10, for years to come..LHW is rageded as one of the toughest LHW division in the world...He fought in a great weight class aka LHW......he gave shogun, a hard fight.

That's ,more tham picket has ever done.

What has lil nog done?

Let me see, beat top 10 LHW fighters who are still top 10, for years to come..LHW is rageded as one of the toughest LHW division in the world...He fought in a great weight class aka LHW......he gave shogun, a hard fight.

Lol just stop. There's no arguing out of this one, noob.

Watch Snatch.
It's a terrible nickname for him but it's character Brad Pitt plays in the film and not his ko power. It's the reason he wears that stupid hat too.

That makes more sense

Thanks for the heads up

What has lil nog done?

Pickett beat the best P4P best fighter in the world..... Nogs are my favourite but Lil Nog and Pickett are on the same level.

Back