Boxing Discussion VIII

What do you have tn Crow?

Not made any plays yet but thinking Yafai TKO and Ancajas TKO too.

Although it was a clean, solid hook that caught him flush I just don't like that Carmona got brutally finished by a journeyman in Lozano 2 fights ago. Yafai doesn't have massive power but he needs to make a statement and I think if he works the body early on he can get a finish.

Ancajas I'm pretty confident in (winning) despite Sultan's impressive streak, to be fair he most likely does win a decision but Sultan throws a lot of looping shots and I think Ancajas can time a straight and hurt him, whether he finishes him or not is a totally different question but 3.75 is good enough for me to take the chance.

Although it was a clean, solid hook that caught him flush I just don't like that Carmona got brutally finished by a journeyman in Lozano 2 fights ago. Yafai doesn't have massive power but he needs to make a statement and I think if he works the body early on he can get a finish.

Ancajas I'm pretty confident in (winning) despite Sultan's impressive streak, to be fair he most likely does win a decision but Sultan throws a lot of looping shots and I think Ancajas can time a straight and hurt him, whether he finishes him or not is a totally different question but 3.75 is good enough for me to take the chance.

Thank you, good luck.

i was looking at yafai decision

tough to bet on carmona whose making 8k and already stopped twice, could see him not really giving a fuk and who can blame him

wow Yafai got rocked seems like he got cocky going for the kill

ugh what a pussy.. Carmona just quits in the corner even though he looked fine and actually had a chance to win the fight

I'm guessing rd 7? I hit round 7 or under in-play at bet365 but they've graded it a loss.

Escandon knocked down twice in the second, lol what s start

Anyone think Lemieux gets upset tonight?

I went in on the u7.5...total tail from a boxing in a discord chat

Man taking a bath.
At least Lemieux and Ancajas overs hit.

Yafai TKO wins.
Under 8.5 in Yafai fight wins.
Ancajas TKO loses.
Ancajas ML + Under 8.5 Nyambayar fight wins as a double.

Happy with that, regret putting 1u on Ancajas tko though, meh, more greed at the price rather than confidence he gets a finish.

Last edited:
Back