Boxing Discussion VIII

ya i think he is just trolling like alot of other ppl in this forum lately.. we should just ignore them and hopefully they will go away at some point :D

Probably the worst thing to happen in his life but I may use the block feature for the first time.

Cr0w has been a great contributor many times in the past and I would I encourage him and anyone else who wants to keep posting breakdowns. I will say this however, in my opinion, the proper etiquette on a betting forum is to always post your bets beforehand and always with the amount wagered in currency or units and the odds as well, otherwise you're posting incomplete information. Of course, no one is obligated to post anything, but without the stake and odds it's a half-assed effort as far as I am concerned.

I agree and always appreciate how easy your bets are to follow, thanks Jim.

Probably the worst thing to happen in his life but I may use the block feature for the first time.
not sure why you want this so much but either way you're a captain hindsight who just wants attention and acts more knowledgeable than you really are

3Z7ATbk.png

GmLa7C7.png

up 1.4k so far tonight before ufc starts fading both your picks during live bet. warrington and tetley

edit: and catteral itd

not sure why you want this so much but either way you're a captain hindsight who just wants attention and acts more knowledgeable than you really are

3Z7ATbk.png

GmLa7C7.png

up 1.4k so far tonight before ufc starts fading both your picks during live bet. warrington and tetley

Was that so hard? Took you a day to post a bet slip, congrats, want one in return? ;)

Was that so hard? Took you a day to post a bet slip, congrats, want one in return? ;)
no i already know my dick is bigger than yours homie. no need to have a contest. an apology would be nice though

no i already know my dick is bigger than yours homie. no need to have a contest. an apology would be nice though

Also, wait a minute, did you not laugh earlier when I said I often bet £500 hahaha!? Why only £290 if you were that confident?

Also, wait a minute, did you not laugh earlier when I said I often bet £500 hahaha!? Why only £290 if you were that confident?
difference between lb and pre bets. i cant go big on live bets especiallly on boxing which i dont watch tape on and when it's such a disgustingly corrupt sport as we've just seen. i did bet more on warrington at +120 though

where's the tetley loss?

my balance dick is still bigger than yours, i just start with 2.5k for live bet every week

Can get that too if you like, was limited to £80 on William Hill.

What odds was Catterall ITD? Can't have been that high...?

Surprised he missed the opportunity to post that slip if he really did have it lol.
i got +100

idc about clout from posting slips i only did it cause you thought im a $10 bettor just cause i crticised you being a captain hindsight and you kept asking

i got +100

idc about clout from posting slips i only did it cause you thought im a $10 bettor just cause i crticised you being a captain hindsight and you kept asking

But at the same time, you only posted your bets after the event, the exact thing you critisised me for, easy to be smug after the event as you claimed, all the best for your bets.

Jack (+115) to win 1.5u
Diaz (+245) to win 1U

Every time I beat a line this much like Jack it loses.

But at the same time, you only posted your bets after the event, the exact thing you critisised me for, easy to be smug after the event as you claimed, all the best for your bets.
cause you asked me for slips ffs lol not for attention

cause you asked me for slips ffs lol not for attention

I asked for them hours before the event lol. You didn't even mention who you were on, just waited until it was done THEN decided you were okay to post slips and in the process of the other fights you didn't have action on, you just talked crap.

When the people who critisise my bets pre and post fight decide to post their full bets and slips before events I'll happily have people critisise, but most just say it after the event too.

Done with the same conversation over and over tonight, "do as I say not as I do...... "

I asked for them hours before the event lol. You didn't even mention who you were on, just waited until it was done THEN decided you were okay to post slips and in the process of the other fights you didn't have action on, you just talked crap.

When the people who critisise my bets pre and post fight decide to post their full bets and slips before events I'll happily have people critisise, but most just say it after the event too.

Done with the same conversation over and over tonight, "do as I say not as I do...... "
I didn't mention who I was on maybe cause as I just mentioned I never had pre bets and only live bet boxing? It's not that hard to comprehend really. Just stop being a captain hindsight, no one cares who you bet if you didn't post it before

Stevenson is now an underdog which is interesting. I think hes going to win by KO personally.

Back