Boxing Discussion VIII

damn Barboza slowing and getting a bit sloppy.. hope he dont fuck up now

I just tailed a bunch your guys picks but 4 wins so far...thank you

Barthelemy looks so weak.. Relikh already the favorite now after 2 rounds.. dont trust the judges enough to bet him though

Barthelemy looks so weak.. Relikh already the favorite now after 2 rounds.. dont trust the judges enough to bet him though

nowhere was warriors boxing listed as the promoter but i couldve sworn jimmy lennon said that they were co promoting

im on relikh and already hedged, played the draw , too

nowhere was warriors boxing listed as the promoter but i couldve sworn jimmy lennon said that they were co promoting

im on relikh and already hedged, played the draw , too
Oops! I forgot to bet the Draw. Great play. GL!

De León looking like ass, Vences controlling the range well with that reach advantage

lb on Vences DEC +240 super close fight.. i lean slightly towards Vences edging the rounds.. odds barely moved at all since fight started so bookies dont really know either

on Vences DEC +240 super close fight.. i lean slightly towards Vences edging the rounds.. odds barely moved at all since fight started so bookies dont really know either

Looks like De Leon landing harder shots but missing wildly a lot too and Vences landing some nice counters and that stiff jab.

I'm far from a boxing expert, but yeah, tough fight to judge imo.

De Leon tightened up his entrances a bit the last couple rounds. Still aggressive but much cleaner with his attacks and more under control. I think he won the last 2 rounds.

But Vences still landing counters too, so who knows. Scores could be all over the place.

Back