Boxing Discussion VIII

Fucking Valdez is such a wsrrior

Nut shot, then Quigg tries to argue it wasn't low LOL.

Then Valdez rocks him.

Awesome.

I'll watch Valdez fight anytime. Kid is such a warrior.

what a fucking war! non-stop action from the opening bell to the last second

one of the most entertaining fights i have ever watched

what a fucking war! non-stop action from the opening bell to the last second

one of the most entertaining fights i have ever watched

For sure. Reminded me a little of some of the great battles between Gotti/Ward/Ivan Robinson/Manfredy. Most of the punches thrown are power shots, tons of them land both guys just keep throwing.

Quigg is gonna be pissing blood for weeks with all the hard body shots he was hit with.

I fall asleep but just woke up in time for the Relikh and Garcia fights.

Relikh, Barboza jr and Garcia DEC cash. Great start of the Sunday for me :)

Small loss overall, wish I stayed up to LB but not too disappointed.

Boxing made up for the stupid bet I placed on the football team I support and they got slaughtered yesterday. Normally I never bet on my own team, but really taught it was a sure thing. In football (soccer) you never know as I learn again.

Still a 3,5 units profit after the boxing so the weekend turned out alright.

Boxing made up for the stupid bet I placed on the football team I support and they got slaughtered yesterday. Normally I never bet on my own team, but really taught it was a sure thing. In football (soccer) you never know as I learn again.

Still a 3,5 units profit after the boxing so the weekend turned out alright.

man stay away from that bouncing ball horse shit, it's such a huge drain on profits if you're good at capping fights.

man stay away from that bouncing ball horse shit, it's such a huge drain on profits if you're good at capping fights.
Yeah I know, I normally stay away from betting football in general, but yesterday I really couldn't see them losing. Learned my lesson!

Relikh closed around +220 and my cynical ass did not bet sadly.

i bet relikh +125 at the open, i believe pytcrys did as well, so you can see how badly i capped the line movement in what i believed would go off as a pick em

Does Browne have a chance against Whyte? I've watched every Whyte fight since the AJ fight and quite simply he is not very good. Is this a good spot to fade him?

Does Browne have a chance against Whyte? I've watched every Whyte fight since the AJ fight and quite simply he is not very good. Is this a good spot to fade him?

Odds are off, I've been on Browne since he opened; Whyte simply shouldn't be this big a favourite.

i think amir imam +500 is a good line. imam will have the home crowd advantage and the fight is being promoted by both arum and king so the judging could be nuetral. imam very well could be packing glass but he has the solid jab and that big overhand right that could change the fight as ramirez punch resistance is pretty much untested. ramirez is generally a pressure fighter and i believe that his line is inflated due to his one punch ko over mike reed. common opponent garcia was just ktfo by imam who ramirez did not look all that good against

I agree with that. Plus, he has a 2" reach advantage.
I think the odds will go down a lot.

1.5u Imam +550 at Betfair

Back