Boxing Discussion VIII

I got the best price yesterday but not confident enough to bet this big with opinions so split all over the place:

Deontay Wilder (-135) vs Tyson Fury $270.00 for $200.00
Put a little on +2800 Draw.

Ive just watched Fury vs Pianeta

Fury is STILL making the terrible error of backing up in straight lines right to the ropes, Wilder will love this

Fury is definitely slower than Wilder and also has less power, chins are around even id say and boxing ability to Tyson but not by the huge margin most would like to believe. Cardio probably Wilder, ive seen him do 12 rounds with constant explosive bursts, Furys comeback has seen 10 rounds at a slow and steady pace, how will he handle a firefight ? Unsure if the weight differencial will play a part, Wilder is strong as hell and even though Fury is a big man he isnt physically strong for his size.

I think Wilder is a solid play but i really do hate picking favourites

Ive also been a roll here with my picks, Woodley beating till, Whyte beating parker, Donaire beating burnett......but i just picked them i didnt bet actual money and i get annoyed with myself every time, especially the Donaire one. So now im thinking i will bet, but this will be the time i end up losing and i will have to stake a large amount because Wilder is a favourite

Im still considering it , i will probably put money on Wilder though

Gonna preface this by admitting I know next to nothing about boxing. But Fury boxed Klitschko’s face off and Wilder was lucky to beat Ortiz. If Fury hadn’t gained and lost all that weight I’d be big on him

Gonna preface this by admitting I know next to nothing about boxing. But Fury boxed Klitschko’s face off and Wilder was lucky to beat Ortiz. If Fury hadn’t gained and lost all that weight I’d be big on him

It's good for your bankroll that you don't bet on boxing, then.

Not accurate

Fury was so awkward Wlad froze and was gunshy, Fury didnt box his ears off it was a dull awkward fight

Wilder has a superb fight against Ortiz where he displayed everything, heart, chin, speed, power and skill

before 12th round put something on a draw and made it all back, phew

Not accurate

Fury was so awkward Wlad froze and was gunshy, Fury didnt box his ears off it was a dull awkward fight

Wilder has a superb fight against Ortiz where he displayed everything, heart, chin, speed, power and skill
Incorrect. Wilder was in big fucking trouble in that fight w Ortiz.

I had 500 on Wilder and I thought he lost 114-112. Fury outclassed Wilder in 8 rounds. He deserved the decision.

That being said the ref was awful. He gave Fury so much time to recover. I really think Wilder was about to stop Fury.

Slight robbery. But I'm used to it. Fury was obvious right play. Draw was awesome

Just chiming in to call this what it was. A robbery. 8 - 4 (114 - 112) for Fury is a generous score for Wilder imo, but a fair one. Anything past that is taking a round that was easily Furys.

Best fight i can remember. How the hell did Fury get up after the 2nd knock down?! Rose from the dead. Fury won quite clearly but we should be used to such corruption/incompetence by now. Such a great fight and all any one talks about is judging

it was weird bro. I thought I won the wilder bet. My sports book credited me and took it away after 5 minutes. That sucked ass.

Back