Boxing Discussion VIII

Mexican judge had it 115-111 Wilder?! Such fucking bullshit.

as mad as i am that tyson didn't get the decision, the draw didn't totally devastate me since just 2 minutes before i thought i had just lost $800, and i was getting prepared for a second heart attack when it was announced its a split decision.

plus everyone all thinks hes won and hes transcended the fickle boxing judges to be a winner in spite of the result which he always said he was gonna be, even if he got knocked out. the draw is the best way for him to both lose and win. it also adds even more adversity to his story.

that said, find that jew judge and send him to the sulphur pits for a good while u.u

That was the first time I heard an announcer say they have a split decision and then it turns out to be a draw. Although technically it was a split draw so I guess that makes sense.

I thought a lot of rounds were very close in wilder vs. fury, I'm not a huge fan of compubox, but you can see there that in a lot of rounds the margins by which they were won are 1-3 punches, which to me doesnt seem to be far off...

Great result BTW! In fights where you cant split the two fighters a draw makes sense....

As for this week!

Kelly straight seems playable in a parlay if you can get good numbers....

I'm also looking at Kelly ko und Loma ko....

Lines on Mbenge, Mchunu over have already moved a great deal...

Evens on the Mchunu Oosthuizen rematch at Marathon, and I fancy a repeat. Mchunu got outworked, and dunno if much changes in 4 months.

Only on him small, could be scruffy. Kelly’s out injured by the way.

On Mbenga as well, and Carroll.

What do you guys think about Pedraza going the distance? Loma is a much better fighter without even taking into account the odds, but Pedraza is tough and Loma isnt quite as explosive as Davis who got Pedraza out of there in 7.

+200 for the fight to go the distance, or +125 over 9.5 rounds.

What do you guys think about Pedraza going the distance? Loma is a much better fighter without even taking into account the odds, but Pedraza is tough and Loma isnt quite as explosive as Davis who got Pedraza out of there in 7.

Don't bet that man, Lomo is a once in a generation talent that's been stopping everyone. Just appreciate how he systematically breaks his opponent down.

Don't bet that man, Lomo is a once in a generation talent that's been stopping everyone. Just appreciate how he systematically breaks his opponent down.

He doesnt look the same at Lightweight. He looks good, but clearly smaller and not as strong. ESPN and Top Rank are trying really hard to push him right now that he is fighting too high in weight. I would rather see him fighting a division lower.

I seriously dont get why Loma is fighting over 130 and Mikey over 135...

Did you hit that? An obvious bet to make thinking about it now.

After watching tape on Fielding I am extremely confident that Canelo will get the stoppage relatively early here. Fielding, while the much taller fighter trades too often in the pocket. Canelo is going to land some huge counters inside.

Right now under 7.5 is at -190. I'd like to see that around the -140 area. Canelo should get the KO under 6.

I don't know. Is Canelo a puncher at 160? Couldn't hurt GGG, Cotto or Chavez Jr. Now he's fighting a big 168er.

Canelo should stop him but Fielding won't quit early so if Canelo makes a slow start the under is in trouble.

Back