Bow down. Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson is the Real Lightweight Champ.

You have to beat the champion to become champion. He has a fake belt which confuses
Some geeks thinking there are 2 champions.
He has a made up belt with an opportunity to get a real one soon.
Not unify the belts but become champion.

Edit. I like you hardkore but cmon!

You have to beat the champion to become champion. He has a fake belt which confuses

I hear you, Chief. But you have to consider Tony's body of work along with Mcgregor's track history of not defending. #DefendorVacate

He is? Or is he a dude that needs to beat Conor to be the real champ?
I guess you can say that, but Conor is too much of a diva to put his belt on the like like real champs do, so what do you do at this point?

It's true. Tony is the real 155 champ. But I think Conor would out point and rearrange Tony's face.

Then again, Tony's subs can never be counted out. I'm hoping for this fight more than ever. Tony's heart is the best in the game.

TS you should know, alot of Conor fans are fans of Tony as well.
The words "out point" are funny when talking about Conor fighting Tony. He was dying in a 5 round fight against Diaz. Tony has much better cardio, and if Conor doesn't get a first or second round finish, it's over for him. Tony won't be letting up like Diaz did. Not to forget, Tony has superior grappling/wrestling.

Conor is not confident. Tell me more.

Of course he isn't, that's blatantly obvious. He never mentioned Ferg, until Ferg publicly announced that Conor is always quiet about him. That alone is quite telling, considering that Conor has an opinion on every fighter.

Of course he isn't, that's blatantly obvious. He never mentioned Ferg, until Ferg publicly announced that Conor is always quiet about him. That alone is quite telling, considering that Conor has an opinion on every fighter.
Wrong as usual

I hear you, Chief. But you have to consider Tony's body of work along with Mcgregor's track history of not defending. #DefendorVacate

He worked hisway up and earned an opportunity to prove he is the best vs the champion.

I honk conor has a pretty damn good ufc resume. ( i thought Diaz beat him twice in a close second fight but it was a 170 lb. fight we got to see) neither Diaz is ever an easy fight.
He fought many up and coming guys as he was coming up. When he fought poirer and max they were very good fighters. Poirer struggles making 145 at the time. And I actually picked poirer and max over Conor at the time.
And when Conor got an opportunity, boy did he make a statement against Aldo.

Conor is just unique to the mma scene. The guy got to box Floyd fucking mayweather.
Getting that fight is an unthinkable accomplishment and I can’t fault him for not fighting a tony ferguson or khabib over Floyd Mayweather.

In mma something like that never has happened before so
We’re kind of in uncharted waters with this situation.

I will say I’m not sure what’s going on with Conor or any upcoming but I am never in favor of stripping a champion of his belt even if he doesn’t fight for a year.
Shit happens sometimes.
Ric flair said it best. To be the man you have to beat the man. Wooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooo! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Conor was never the real champ at 155. And he isnt now. Hes just a trinket holder who fought eddie alvarez, eddie just got his ass whipped by dustin porier.
That's so disrespectful...
are the same people who deny the legitimacy of Eddie KOing RDA in the first round the same as the people who taste Rocksalt getting KO'ed in the first round by The Count.

So much arm chair ignorance.

He beat Kevin who da fuck Lee for that fake belt while McNuggets took out a former champ.

To be honest @Jin Akutsu isn't that far off. But in my defense I don't think I'm that far off from my assertions either. A real champion takes on all comers, anytime any place
There's no question in my mind who the better fighter is and tge real champ.
Tony 10 straight.
And I'm somewhat convinced Conor pulled that shit to avoid fighting. But absolutely not convinced he was on the 219 card in the first place it was only 6 weeks out at the time, and the UFC would have wanted to build that fight up with a longer promotion campaign.
Do hence the UFC were trying to save face by showing he was being disciplined.

Just hoping this fight happens sooner rather than later.
I understand and can't blame Connor he made 100 million to take care of his family.
Anymore bullshit from Conor strip him.
Defend or vacate.

How's he suppose to beat the champ? If the champ wont fight?

He wants before he fights in his contract that he will own the moon.

Last edited:
Bend the knee and pay your allegiance to the real champ at 155, Tony Ferguson. The man who's fought the best at 155, the toughest division in all of MMA. Real MMA fans know who the rightful Champion is.

The man who got there all by himself, without having the UFC brass hand select and pick the easiest fights for him. Unlike someone else I can think of, who's been spoon fed and protected the entire way, and allowed to duck the top competition.

el-cucuy-champion.png

tony-ferguson.jpg

Bravo.png

No question that hes the champ. McNugget in $$ heaven. Let em be. Cucuy is teh OFFICIAL LW Champion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back