Bow down. Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson is the Real Lightweight Champ.

You have to beat the champion to become champion. He has a fake belt which confuses
Some geeks thinking there are 2 champions.
He has a made up belt with an opportunity to get a real one soon.
Not unify the belts but become champion.

Edit. I like you hardkore but cmon!
At what point does the real belt stay real though? When it's been sitting in the shelf collecting dust for a year and a half, after it was gained from one fight at LW?
He beat Kevin who da fuck Lee for that fake belt while McNuggets took out a former champ.
Ferguson has smashed both former UFC and Strikeforce champions. He's had a few fights before he beat Lee, believe it or not.

Bend the knee and pay your allegiance to the real champ at 155, Tony Ferguson. The man who's fought the best at 155, the toughest division in all of MMA. Real MMA fans know who the rightful Champion is.

The man who got there all by himself, without having the UFC brass hand select and pick the easiest fights for him. Unlike someone else I can think of, who's been spoon fed and protected the entire way, and allowed to duck the top competition.

el-cucuy-champion.png

tony-ferguson.jpg

Bravo.png
Agree 100%

LOL Some convoluted logic right there, son. How is he supposed to fight Mcgregor, when Mcgregor doesn't want any part of him?

There lies the problem...if conor doesn't defend against him next..he probably should be stripped.

Fergie has 1 top 5 win.

Like Max Holloway and Matt Brown collecting cans so that they can say "look how many wins in a row I have!!! Give me a title shot!" Only difference is Max followed through.

Your hate has no limits Hardkore. I suppose you need to do something to fill your time now that TAM is a POS again.

Fergie has 1 top 5 win.

Like Max Holloway and Matt Brown collecting cans so that they can say "look how many wins in a row I have!!! Give me a title shot!" Only difference is Max followed through.

Your hate has no limits Hardkore. I suppose you need to do something to fill your time now that TAM is a POS again.

Hate makes you strong

i will not bow but i will raise my glass

its a cup of coffee but you get it.

Agreed he is the real champ.

Still not gonna bow down. He is just keeping the belt warm for Khabib Nurmagomedov.

This could be true.

As long as Khabib lays off the desserts and doesn't get injured....again.

You have to beat the champion to become champion. He has a fake belt which confuses
Some geeks thinking there are 2 champions.
He has a made up belt with an opportunity to get a real one soon.
Not unify the belts but become champion.

Edit. I like you hardkore but cmon!

Conor isn't champion of shit. He got a free title shot and now sits around when he should be fighting. Tony is far more a LW champion than Conor.

If everyone is at best shape, i favor both Khabib and Conor over Tony

Back