Borrichina says he’s fighting Weidman in New York

Costa gonna give Weidman his 4th KO loss in 5 fights

You should be cheering for The Chris to win. The more he loses, the worse it makes Anderson look. I mean, how embarrassing to get besmirched by a guy 2x that goes on to be a giant turd of a MW.

I will believe it when Weidman says it's agreed upon.

That said, Weidman takes it.

I hope this happens. Either Weidman gets smashed or we discover that Paulo can't wrestle.

Interesting fight. If Chris loses its Bellator time. Pretty sharp fall from the top, in that event.

for some reason i would love to see weidman vs nick diaz. diaz could surprise us all as long he can stuff a few take downs

Costa by destruction R2.
Even if Chris gets Borrachinha down R1, Borrachinha's brother is a BJJ black belt and has been training his lil bro since they were kids, he is a striker-first but he's no slouch on the ground. He will get back up and run through Weidman.
That's a hell of a nº 1 contender bout, next BR champion will avenge the old legends Weidman made a name of.
for some reason i would love to see weidman vs nick diaz. diaz could surprise us all as long he can stuff a few take downs
<LikeReally5>

Chris will fight any fucker. He deserves a lot of respect for that. I wouldn’t blame him if he’d took a little step down in competition on numerous occasions but he just keeps on getting back in there.

Costa might technically be a step down in name and star power only but he is a brutal guy no doubt

I hope Weidman and I think he can do it, but it's a tough match up for him.

Would love to see Borrachina rip apart everything (that's left) of Weidman. Would be great.

No way that guy is natural can't wait for him to get caught it happens to them all eventually and then you can say all their wins are losses.

Weidman physique hasn't changed much since USADA it was always tough weight cut maybe he just lost some on purpose.

weidman will probably win the 1st round through wrestling, tire in the second and get killed by the walking steroid

always love watching weidman get knocked out looking forward to this one

Throwin some shades at Stylebender too. Me likey. I got my Boy. All pigeons should respect the eggplants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back