Borrichina says he’s fighting Weidman in New York

If he beats Wideman and then Kelvin so much as sneezes before the Wittaker fight that will take the shot away from him and give it straight to Borrichina

Huge fight. Huge test for Borrachinha, if he beats Weidman dude is a future champ by summer 2019.

Why does Paulo speak English so well for a brazilian?? Is he a playboy like Vitor?

"My Boy" bout to get Erased!

War Brorrachinha!

If he beats Wideman and then Kelvin so much as sneezes before the Wittaker fight that will take the shot away from him and give it straight to Borrichina

They're filming TUF with Whittaker/Kelvin as coaches to set up that fight early next year.I think they're committed to that.
Only reason I don't see them doing Weidman/Jacare now and Paulo/Branch is to have the 2 winners square off possibly on the same card they do Whittaker/Kelvin.

Weidman by sub I think. Gastelum is more dangerous than Costa so I'd be hesitant on Costa finishing The Chris.

Retirement match for Teh Chris. He was never the same after that Yoel flying knee.
He deteriorated way before that, despite him winning the fight (and it was very impressive given how Vitor came at him) I think the belfort fight took something out of him, he's not looked quite the same since to me.

I'd be surprised Weidman takes it. He must be annoyed he is scheduled to fight someone much lower in the rankings than him. Weidman feels he is in line for a title shot.

Don't like weidman, but he should win this.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ketchup?

This is actually a winnable fight for The Chris.

this'll be by far the hardest match for Borrichina im kinda pulling for him but i think teh Chris takes this

If Weidman is half the man he was when he fought Silva, he should win this. But I don't think it's the case

<{hughesimpress}>

I bet Weidman already has his case written down for a title shot if he beats Borrichina "Oh I beat an undefeated guy on a 14 fight win streak everyone thought was a killer" etc etc

Does BOE HAH CHeeNyA have good enough wrestling to stop Weidman from keeping him down?

Paulo and Israel are on a collision course up the ladder hopefully

Back