Bones Breaking in MMA?...Why?....

Lolololol I have been watching MMA for thirty years and have watched literally thousands of fights.

There has not been an increase in the rate of broken bones. If anything, serious injuries have greatly decreased.

Tell me more about how the culprit is protein shakes and not people getting better at checking kicks.
Watch out guys the big bad know it all platinum member is here. That tag just means you spend too much time on the internet...anyways theres no evidence of increased roster and Dana White makes very frequent cuts.

Obviously
Idk man, OP says there is no evidence of bigger roster.

One would think simply comparing numbers of events in 2005 to numbers of events in 2023 would prove that, but OP needs that scholarly evidence!

(Ironic, op pulling the evidence angle)

That last line should warrant a ban hammer. I didn't make it that far in initial read but once I saw both of your posts I went back. That's some speculative bullshit right there.
Biden is that you?

Watch out guys the big bad know it all platinum member is here. That tag just means you spend too much time on the internet...anyways theres no evidence of increased roster perhaps and Dana White makes very frequent cuts.
Increased roster? I said more fights. Every year the UFC puts on more and more events.

Idk man, OP says there is no evidence of bigger roster.

One would think simply comparing numbers of events in 2005 to numbers of events in 2023 would prove that, but OP needs that scholarly evidence!

(Ironic, op pulling the evidence angle)
He's not interested in evidence. He's interested in trust me, bro.

Fighters not drinking milk anymore
We need a new National Milk Campaign
s-l400.jpg

Dana purposely weakening the fighters bones with his sponsored sugar waters
Is there no limits to this guy
That is why I only drink full fat Milk and eat Authentic Corn Nuts

serious question now, does anyone know if this "trend" is also happening in kickboxing or Muay Thai in recent years? if not, then the "trend" in MMA is probably due to inferior kicking technique

Slamming your leg into someone else at full speed tends to have those risks.

I mean this is obviously a joke thread, but I'll play along.

- Way higher volume of fights than there used to be (particularly in UFC).
- Low leg kicks have become way more popularized in recent years. Fighters are just spamming low kicks into calves, and often shins/knees.
- Fighters becoming more skilled at checking said leg kicks = way more hard bone on bone leg contact

Otherwise... it's just anecdotal, there's no data necessarily indicating that there's more bone breaks. We also just hear about a lot more stuff these days than in the past with social media and fights on youtube, etc.

I mean this is obviously a joke thread, but I'll play along.

- Way higher volume of fights than there used to be (particularly in UFC).
- Low leg kicks have become way more popularized in recent years. Fighters are just spamming low kicks into calves, and often shins/knees.
- Fighters becoming more skilled at checking said leg kicks = way more hard bone on bone leg contact

Otherwise... it's just anecdotal, there's no data necessarily indicating that there's more bone breaks. We also just hear about a lot more stuff these days than in the past with social media and fights on youtube, etc.
^^^^^^^^ All of this

Strong Bones equals strong science
It’s all maths young sherbros

I spent a month in the Leukemia ward a few years back, it was fucking hell on earth
And the place you never want to be, it’s like a hospital prison, you can’t even leave the ward to go to the cafeteria or go outside. My bro snuck me in some weed edibles tho.

You ever wonder why more and more bones are breaking in MMA? Connor Mcgregors shin bone shouldnt have snapped the way it did...Within the past 4 years we have seen plenty of limbs tear in half...

THE PROBLEM:
Every MMA fighter thinks as long as they take their protein shakes they are fine....protein only fuels your muscles...but they forget about Calcium/Magnesium...UFC Needs to supply their fighters with Mineral supplement to prevent bones from breaking.

Every time I see this type of freak accident I always tell myself too much protein not enough Minerals...

Thoughts?....

PS: Anthony rumble Johnsons Leukemia was caused by that cheap Heavy Soy Protein supplement he kept using which was found to have over 130 toxins...

I think you own a dairy farm. That's what I think!

Back