Bold Prediction: McGregor's Tragic Career

it wouldn't be his first loss so I seriously doubt it

I think he retires but comes back in a couple of years when he realizes that payday was not big enough to keep up his lifestyle for another 60 years

@JKS

I'm actually not hoping he loses,
but I do think this will happen. I can't explain why.

The writing's on the wall; we just haven't read it.
Can't explain why? You do know who he's fighting right, and you do know Conor has no experience in boxing right?

I wouldn't go that far

But Conor losing his next two fights is a definite possibility

Conor's haters never cease to amaze me. Nonetheless, this is one of the better stories I've read on here.

Conor wins by controversial TKO/KO. Within 4 rounds. Floyd and Conor laugh to the bank.....Floyds only loss will be controversial. Conor wins by cheating or a fix. Declares himself the king of All Combat Sports...yadda yadda. All the parroting Conor fans non educational gibberish will continue....The end.

I am putting a hundo down on Connie tko/ko in the fourth. This is such a manufactured scam for all the Lemmings to pay attention to...........in other news MILLIONS of people are peaceful protesting in Italy against forced vaccinations, fifty before kids are 5 years old.

Last edited:
On August 26 of 2017, Floyd Mayweather will fatigue Conor McGregor with body shots and eventually demoralize him. The fight will end with a mid to late fight TKO in Floyd's favor.

Embarrassed, Conor will demand that Floyd honor his word of providing him a rematch under MMA rules. Floyd will ignore the demands and the media, and comfortably retire into solitude, never to return to the sport of spotlight again.

Just pointing out the first part of your prediction is obvious. Not even worth mentioning.

Except I don't see Mayweather fatiguing Conor, I see him dominating him from the start. If Conor lasts til the end of the fight it will be because Mayweather was taking it easy. This is coming from a fan of Conor.

Conor McGregor>>>>>>>>Philip Miller

Philip was an MMA fighter who retired undefeated and he had fights in the UFC. You want to know what's tragic?

He pretty much teaches self-defense at a police academy while Conor can lose to Floyd and never win a fight for the rest of his life and he is financially set for 10 life times.

On August 26 of 2017, Floyd Mayweather will fatigue Conor McGregor with body shots and eventually demoralize him. The fight will end with a mid to late fight TKO in Floyd's favor.

Embarrassed, Conor will demand that Floyd honor his word of providing him a rematch under MMA rules. Floyd will ignore the demands and the media, and comfortably retire into solitude, never to return to the sport of spotlight again.

This will be the turning point of McGregor's combat sports career. He will never box again. After a long layoff, he will return to the UFC at lightweight for a much smaller pay day. Dissatisfied and unmotivated, he will not train appropriately, and lack the emotional drive to compete at the highest level. He will lose his only remaining title to the interim champion.

From here, he will continue his downward spiral.
Should he continue to fight, he will never replicate his former glory, and his athletic decline will worsen as his trademark confidence and motivation ebb away.

After retirement, he will soon lose his fortune on unwise investments and prodigal spending. He will return to Ireland and fade into poverty and obscurity.

His legacy will be a byword.
Some will celebrate him as a charismatic visionary who shook the world and reached the pinnacle of two sports. A shooting star who faded away as quickly as he burst onto the scene.
Others will see his tragic end and warn against the consequence of hubris.

Mixed martial arts will move on, as will the rest of the world, as Dana White gushes over the next "kid" who is "the real deal!".

View attachment 263761
{<redford}

This will be the turning point of McGregor's combat sports career. He will never box again. After a long layoff, he will return to the UFC at lightweight for a much smaller pay day. Dissatisfied and unmotivated, he will not train appropriately, and lack the emotional drive to compete at the highest level. He will lose his only remaining title to the interim champion.

Should he continue to fight, he will never replicate his former glory, and his athletic decline will worsen as his trademark confidence and motivation ebb away.

After retirement, he will soon lose his fortune on unwise investments and prodigal spending. He will return to Ireland and fade into poverty and obscurity.

Some will celebrate him as a charismatic visionary who shook the world and reached the pinnacle of two sports. A shooting star who faded away as quickly as he burst onto the scene.

Mixed martial arts will move on, as will the rest of the world, as Dana White gushes over the next "kid" who is "the real deal!".

View attachment 263761
But does he defend anywhere in this journey? That is the real question

<TrumpWrong1>
In reality: Conor will continue to dominate both sports and retire a billionaire when its all said and done. He will go down as the GOAT.

Is this where we're supposed to put our "cool story bro" memes?

View attachment 263761

There is so much wrong with his TWO belt pic......like the fact it was a marketing ploy, and food for newb fans to act like little school girls over.

Dumbest thread.

One thing that can't be argued is Conor is a smart businessman.

First thing he negotiated in the Floyd fight was creating McGregor Boxing Promotions.

Even if he runs a boxing in org in Ireland post UFC he's set for life.

I can totally see him losing to the interim champ or Khabib should he return to MMA and defend his belt.

However I don't see him losing his fortune like that.

I think he will be smart enough to always save a big part of his money.

I can totally see him losing to the interim champ or Khabib should he return to MMA and defend his belt.

However I don't see him losing his fortune like that.

I think he will be smart enough to always save a big part of his money.

He better hope he doesn't separate from Dee. She would take a lot of his earnings.

TS, thanks for that. It was nice to realise that there is someone out there whose life is emptier than mine.

So banking ~$100 million is your definition of a "tragic career"? To some, pride is the most important thing. To some, MMA is just another job and earning a good payday is what is most important.

I'd love a tragic multi million dollar career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back