Bold Prediction: McGregor's Tragic Career

Man if Conor beats Floyd this thread will be bumped and TS will be the laughing stock of Shertown.

Sounds like every Conor hater's wet dream.

original.jpg
It has me quite aroused......lotion-on-open-hand-resized.jpg

TS went full potato.

Nothing matters now, he's a multi millionaire.

He made it to the top.

[QUOTE="latoya johnson, post: 133002807, member: 502677" Floyd will ignore the demands and the media, and comfortably retire into solitude, never to return to the spotlight again.
View attachment 263761[/QUOTE]
Are we talking about the same guy?
DSC_5989.jpg

la-tr-lvn-las-vegas-floyd-mayweather-20150225

10-09.14_DJ-Envy-Floyd-Mayweather-DJ-Whoo-Kid_REHAB-604x435.jpg

This doom and gloom way of thinking is clearly you being apart of [h]aving [a]nger [t]owards [e]veryone [r]eaching |s|uccess. Welcome to the haters club...

Conor will win under 4 and you'll say you were always on his side, rooting for him from the get go. Posting here for future shaming.

I was with you until you started talking about him losing all his money.

As much as i dislike this clown and want him to lose when he fights, i don't wish that on him.
I dont want him to lose his money. I hope he can triple it. I also hope his plane crashes on the way to the Floyd fight.

Connor talked himself into the biggest payday any MMA fighter has ever seen. Actually any 10 fighters combined. He already won.

You're pathetic hater, I pity you TS. People like you only see the bad in everthing, and play down other people's successes.

Mcgregor has shown he can rise above losses and improve
dont lump him with Ronda and BJ

McGregor is a very proud individual, he doesn't become unmotivated after tasting defeat, if Floyd embrasses him in their fight, he will likely come back to the UFC angry, looking to regain his greatness and hellbent on destroying the next poor sap that they put infront of him.

Wouldnt be the first time it happened

Won't be the last

He's not exactly making chump change in the UFC. He's one of the higher paid athletes out there.

Back