Body Armor sponsored fighters are all losing

Cody's lost 2 fights to the current champ. People need to chill out til after his next fight. Lots of fighters are sposored by body armor and are winning.

cody at least is a great fighter

the other 2 are jabronis

Cody's lost 2 fights to the current champ. People need to chill out til after his next fight. Lots of fighters are sposored by body armor and are winning.

Michelle is one, who are the others?

Juicy Michelle pips Carano for me. You can't argue with that thiccness

Yeah, it's a recent thing for her too. She used to get a *little* thicker between fights, but recently she's got super thicc. Looks good on her though. Goes straight to her ass and thighs. Good golly.
fC51Z89.gif

TQSvYXk.gif

As any Sherbro can attest, only one body armor stands the test of time ...
@snowbro
pics060.jpg

U Asshole ...

Last edited:
Michelle is one, who are the others?

Yeah, it's a recent thing for her too. She used to get a *little* thicker between fights, but recently she's got super thicc. Looks good on her though. Goes straight to her ass and thighs. Good golly.
fC51Z89.gif

TQSvYXk.gif

That’s a bubble booty

J7M0.gif

Kobe+Bryant+BODYARMOR+Announce+Partnerships+aDUONlHbgZrx.jpg

Every time reptilian owners of the UFC try to force feed their ‘stars’ onto you, they end up losing.

I believe it’s karma to the UFC for terrible fighter treatment and being cheapskates.

off topic, but look at those MASSIVE hidden lifts inside Cody's shoes.

Somebody is insecure about their height, lol.

I think these perspectives are strange. It's like the primary satisfaction is that the UFC was wrong. If you're counting on Body Armor and UFC to tell you who to bet the house on, you deserve lose.
The UFC should be hyping their fights and fighters! The UFC should be hyping their PPVs! It's called advertising. It's not anything different than McDonalds trying to tell us their crap food is delicious, Ford telling us their trucks are the best, a professional sports team hyping their #1 draft pick. It's all the same shit.

Condom depot was still the best sponsor of all time

Chris_Leben_1000540.jpg

my landlord walked in on me using a flesh light back in 2011.

true story

Not all of them. Michelle is on a 2 fight win streak.
She's been out to the Bodyarmor HQ a few times now.

k9d9E4O.gif

WtR5n7v.jpg

W0Ts3bJ.gif
They all were on win streaks when they signed contracts, but guess what happned after?
They all lost. Hottie is next, sorry buddy, better don't watch her next fight, it won't be good for your health. Personally I don't like to watch beautiful girls KO'd or choked to death, so I won't watch it too.

Back