Bobby Lashley calling out Brock Lesnar

Yeah then they had Bart Gun fight Butter Bean on at Wrestlemania, which was a terrible idea.

Fight starts at 5:40

One of the most brutal knockouts I’ve seen happened in WWF. How bout that?

Yeah then they had Bart Gun fight Butter Bean on at Wrestlemania, which was a terrible idea.

I remember seeing this when it happened and my friends and I were all convinced bart gunn was dead.

Last edited:
Lesnar vs Lashley new years eve headliner in Japan!

Lashley has called him out recently. Also says he will be returning to WWE.

If Lesnar and Lashley agreed to fight COULD WWE hold their own actual fight on one of their big PPV's?

I dont know how they could sanction it or if they could?

<mma4> No lie I like that, I like that alot. Do it in entertainment wrestling where they not USADA weighted down roid/ped out and go at it in a wrestling/cage fight.

Gunn I remembered was a huge asshole to everyone. Likely he is still, and very depressed

I think they were trying to push someone else, but Gunn ended up getting to the end. Vince was mad and made that Butterbean fight to humiliate him since most of those fans thought he got beat up by a fat guy. At least that's what I remember seeing from some Youtube shows that I throw on when I'm drunk.

But to get back to your point. They probably could get it sanctioned for them to do an MMA match. They both have MMA records and everything. The testing could come into play, but I'm sure there are ways around it. It's not like they are trying to start a legit MMA company.

Lashley has called him out recently. Also says he will be returning to WWE.

If Lesnar and Lashley agreed to fight COULD WWE hold their own actual fight on one of their big PPV's?

I dont know how they could sanction it or if they could?

No, they could not. Goodbye.

That and pro wrestling itself was sanctioned by the athletic commissions up until the early 90's when Vince came out and said it was "sports entertainment." All they were really doing is sticking their hand in his pocket.
They did that because they wouldn’t be able to have shows in NYC due to being a “combat sport”. So they “came out” as sports entertainment as a loophole.

Wow...

That technique, man. Makes a guy like Butterbean look like he’s moving twice as fast as a guy half his size.

I think they were trying to push someone else, but Gunn ended up getting to the end. Vince was mad and made that Butterbean fight to humiliate him since most of those fans thought he got beat up by a fat guy. At least that's what I remember seeing from some Youtube shows that I throw on when I'm drunk.

But to get back to your point. They probably could get it sanctioned for them to do an MMA match. They both have MMA records and everything. The testing could come into play, but I'm sure there are ways around it. It's not like they are trying to start a legit MMA company.

99% sure this was started because Dan Severn had just signed and this was created to put him over. Bruce Prichard did a great podcast on brawl for all a few months back

99% sure this was started because Dan Severn had just signed and this was created to put him over. Bruce Prichard did a great podcast on brawl for all a few months back

Oh is that who they were trying to put over? I may have to check that podcast out.

Bart wasn't supposed to win. That was his punishment.

Bean may have looked like crap at first glance, but he would destroy any amateur.

Back