Bobby Lashley Added to Bellator London Card, Opponent TBD

Lashley will be 5-0, Kongo 8-2, somehow neither have come close to a title shot I have no idea what Cokers plans for that title are.

Oli making a quick turnaround.
Lashley vs oli thompson?
With the show taking place in London and Oli Thompson being 0-2 in Bellator, this is definitely likely.

Bobby Lashley saying that he wants the title is bullshit. Him choosing to fight Josh Apple at 4-0 shows that he doesn't want any of the top guys. Let's be honest, Oli Thompson is not a top guy in Bellator.

With the show taking place in London and Oli Thompson being 0-2 in Bellator, this is definitely likely.

Bobby Lashley saying that he wants the title is bullshit. Him choosing to fight Josh Apple at 4-0 shows that he doesn't want any of the top guys. Let's be honest, Oli Thompson is not a top guy in Bellator.
And Lashley looked horrible in his last fight. He was tired by the second round. Had Appelt kept the fight standing and not shoot in for a takedown, Lashley might of lossed.

hope this card sticks together, and grows more.

Fedor would be logic step. Lashley needs a crediting opponent to step forward while Fedor needs to prove against a big, strong, real HW wrestler in cage. Who wins in this special situation wins a lot. Please make it happen.

Fedor would be logic step. Lashley needs a crediting opponent to step forward while Fedor needs to prove against a big, strong, real HW wrestler in cage. Who wins in this special situation wins a lot. Please make it happen.

I don't see Lashley accepting that fight, even a post-Maldonado-beating Fedor

I don't see Lashley accepting that fight, even a post-Maldonado-beating Fedor
Lashley would probably lose, Fedor looked bad against Maldonado because he got put on his ass by a counter, and Lashley won't be able to do that because he doesn't even know how to strike properly. Not to mention that he doesn't even look good crushing cans.

Lashley would probably lose, Fedor looked bad against Maldonado because he got put on his ass by a counter, and Lashley won't be able to do that because he doesn't even know how to strike properly. Not to mention that he doesn't even look good crushing cans.

yup and he doesn't have Fedor's hearth
He would turtle in a second

My money is on him fighting someone we haven't heard off, will be a welcomed surprise if he fights one of Bellator's better HWs though.
Yeah I think he's content just to continue to fight cans with no takedown defense. Ever since the Chad Griggs fight, I suspect he's either hand-picked his opponents or turned down fights with tough opponents, at the very least.

Yeah I think he's content just to continue to fight cans with no takedown defense. Ever since the Chad Griggs fight, I suspect he's either hand-picked his opponents or turned down fights with tough opponents, at the very least.

Yeah he's known for turning down fights.

I know he's turned down fights with

Shane Del Rosario (RIP)
Ron Sparks
Lavar Johnson
Paul Buentello
Wes Sims (ended up accepting the fight a few weeks later giving Sims about 3 days to train)

Honestly surprised they booked Meathead vs Fedor before Lashley vs Fedor.

Ayala should finish off this smoke screen and send him back to TNA.

Back