Bobby Lashley Added to Bellator London Card, Opponent TBD

Bobby needs a decent fight, think Ayala makes sense coming off Sergei win.

Oli making a quick turnaround.

My money is on him fighting someone we haven't heard off, will be a welcomed surprise if he fights one of Bellator's better HWs though.

Bellator really needs to put on some good HW matches. Clearly Bobbys next fight won't be for the vacant title now, so more than likely he is getting fed a can again.

lol at anyone having some hopes to see him fighting a decent

My prediction is Huddleston

If it's someone outside Bellator, I'll go with Brian Heden, Greg Rebello, Azunna Anyanwu, or James Mulheron.

In Bellator... Augusto Sakai or Javy Ayala.

Since it's in London, I'll go with Mulheron.

Bellator should've organized an HWGP with Emelianenko, Mitrione, Lashley, Kongo, and four other deserving heavyweights...

... like Ken Shamrock, Dada 5000, Sergei Kharitonov, and James Thompson.

With each booking it gets more and more ridiculous.

Why is it so hard to just take two HW and call it a title fight?

Could have done Kongo vs Lashley, Meathead vs Kongo, Fedor vs Meathead and call it a title fight.

Just do it already. Rebook Fedor/Meathead and call it a title fight, then Kongo fights the winner.

Guess cause Lashley still has a successful wrestling career they probably have some sort of agreement.

Figure since he probably doesnt train as much, he's like a part time mma fighter and part time wrestler they'll feed him cans to keep him winning.

Use whatever name he has to help a card a few times a year.

Fedor vs. Lashley for the Heavyweight Championship

Kongo vs. Mittrione for the co-main event.

If they aren't ever going to give Lashley a step up I think they need to try to get Pudz v. Lashley going. That'd cost them a shit ton but I'm sick of watching Lashley beat up on cans and rarely get challenged. Pudz is near the same spot as him.

I'm assuming they're dragging in Ian Freeman until proven otherwise

Back