Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more likely?

Russia was able to somehow control the U.S election from afar & pants both the Republicans (who did not want Trump as the nominee-- how much fucking money did they lose on Jeb?) and the Democrats by using a few troll bots-- which were somehow more effective than the former's local knowledge, connections, access to media, billions of dollars etc etc.

Or

The establishment are pushing the Russia narrative to hysterical levels in order to delegitimize a President they don't want.

I'll go with option two. The first option is 9/11 truther level stuff.

What's more likely?

Russia was able to somehow control the U.S election from afar & pants both the Republicans (who did not want Trump as the nominee-- how much fucking money did they lose on Jeb?) and the Democrats by using a few troll bots-- which were somehow more effective than the former's local knowledge, connections, access to media, billions of dollars etc etc.

Or

The establishment are pushing the Russia narrative to hysterical levels in order to delegitimize a President they don't want.

I'll go with option two. The first option is 9/11 truther level stuff.

Yup, but I think it goes deeper than just not wanting Trump. They want conflict with Russia, and Trump fucked it all up.

Yup, but I think it goes deeper than just not wanting Trump. They want conflict with Russia, and Trump fucked it all up.
There is conflict with Russia you dumb shit, they screwed with the election.

Mueller the Impotent indicts 13 people he cannot extradicte to prosecute. This is an exercise of prosecutorial masturbation.

There is conflict with Russia you dumb shit, they screwed with the election.

Well then, you should totally declare war, and drop some bombs on them.

Facebook ads are serious business.

Well then, you should totally declare war, and drop some bombs on them.

Facebook ads are serious business.
Why would we declare war and drop bombs on Russia for this. I think you're overreacting.

So you give Russia a pass on this?

No.

Bombs.

They clearly committed the most serious of offenses, in attempting to interfere in America's most sacred elections...by posting some memes.

Yes, so the Russians then backed the candidate that would cause the most damage to America. Trump and the republicans.

Even the Russians are smart enough to know if you want America to nose dive you get republicans elected.

Nonsense. Hillary was the major favorite and they just wanted to fuck things up. If Trump was the favorite they would do the opposite. Though guys like Snowden and Assange really have disdain for the Obama Administration. It is personal to them. Snowden felt betrayed by Obama and hoped things would change under him but they got worse. They have a personal vendetta against Hillary and other dems because they just happened to be the party in power at the time. If it happened under Trump they would be just as mad at him. Your partisanship is idiotic. It' more than "derp derp republicans will destroy the country so russia supported them."

You think Snowden did what he did to destroy the US too?

No.

Bombs.

They clearly committed the most serious of offenses, in attempting to interfere in America's most sacred elections...by posting some memes.

They also hired people to do things. Which I guess means in a round about way Trump was already bringing more jobs to America before he even became president. #MAGA

No.

Bombs.

Giving them a pass. Got it. As a Canadian.

No.

Bombs.

John-Candy-Okay.I-See.gif

Why do you think the indictments were issued? You don't understand any of this do you.

Giving them a pass. Got it. As a Canadian.

No.

Bomb them. Declare war. Why does this sound crazy to you? They posted memes...MEMES!!!

After that, what choice do you really have?

John-Candy-Okay.I-See.gif

Why do you think the indictments were issued? You don't understand any of this do you.

LOL.

Yeah, I'm sure those Russians are just going to catch the first plane over to America to face the music.

"Your punishment is, you must stay in Russia."

Whoa! A little hard on 'em there, Mueller.

Let me guess, you thought these folks were actually going to be prosecuted, right? Oooooh', indictments!
Scary! ROFL.

Last edited:
LOL.

Yeah, I'm sure those Russians are just going to catch the first plane over to America to face the music.

"Your punishment is, you must stay in Russia."

Whoa! A little hard on them 'em there, Mueller.

Let me guess, you thought these folks were actually going to be prosecuted, right? Oooooh', indictments!
Scary! ROFL.
Are you retarded? You sound retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back