Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to answer your question, it was for Rosenstein's job security and for Mueller's job security as special counsel and for the Russia investigation itself[

So, not for making Americans aware of the big bad Russian threat, but...job security? Oh', okay...

LOL.

Just for the record, I did read the rest of your post, but there's no coming back after that whopper of an opening.

So, not for making Americans aware of the big bad Russian threat, but...job security? Oh', okay...

LOL.

Just for the record, I did read the rest of your post, but there's no coming back after that whopper of an opening.

It is so fun when you think you have me on a point because you don't actually follow the news, and then I can post a news story that totally humiliates your ignorance.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-he-has-no-confidence-in-deputy-ag-rosenstein

Now, read the rest of my post.

Now, read the rest of my post.

I did(even the stupid question you asked at the end)...after I read your "The biggest reason they did this was for job security" point.

You got a response worthy of that point.

I did(even the stupid question you asked at the end)...after I read your "The biggest reason they did this was for job security" point.

You got a response worthy of that point.

And you got an article to bring you up to speed with reality. Now, do your reading so you will not hold up the rest of the class, and try to answer my questions.

Also, I notice you dropped that conspiracy theory of yours pretty quickly.<LynchWink>

Nonsense. Hillary was the major favorite and they just wanted to fuck things up. If Trump was the favorite they would do the opposite. Though guys like Snowden and Assange really have disdain for the Obama Administration. It is personal to them. Snowden felt betrayed by Obama and hoped things would change under him but they got worse. They have a personal vendetta against Hillary and other dems because they just happened to be the party in power at the time. If it happened under Trump they would be just as mad at him. Your partisanship is idiotic. It' more than "derp derp republicans will destroy the country so russia supported them."

You think Snowden did what he did to destroy the US too?

What on earth are you talking about. Oh my god this post of yours is just babbling lunacy

And you got an article to bring you up to speed with reality. Now, do your reading so you will not hold up the rest of the class, and try to answer my questions.

Also, I notice you dropped that conspiracy theory of yours pretty quickly.<LynchWink>

Just to be clear, you're claiming that the big statement that was made by Mueller and Rosenstein announcing this was "You can't fire us now!"

LOL.

For the record, I'm not even arguing that that isn't a possibility. I just find it funny how you're okay with them using this in such a self serving manner, and don't actually care that this served no other significant purpose. It's almost like you don't actually care about the details of the investigation itself, just as long as it keeps the people you believe to be hunting Trump, on the job.

A while back I started to put on ignore alt-right trolls; I did this to;

A) Teach them about the 1st amendment, that is, say what you want but don't think anyone has to listen. You only get the platform others will give you.

B) I find the mental image of them raging into the void humorous, metaphorically sound and analogous to many examples from literature i like.

Today, because I couldn't follow some threads anymore, I unignored them.

HereticBD, after I read a few posts, mmediately got re-ignored. His stupidity actually gave me the beginnings of a migraine.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not even arguing that that isn't a possibility. I just find it funny how you're okay with them using this in such a self serving manner, and don't actually care that this served no other significant purpose.

No one is arguing that the indictments serve no purpose except you, and it's a stupid argument. The idea that we can't physically jail some of the indicted (while we can freeze assets, restrict travel to nations that might deport, etc...) so the indictments are useless, has got to be one of the weaker arguments you've ever made. I get that it's part of the trumper two step: Phase 1: insist it didn't happen, Phase 2: one you're proven wrong for the 100th time, act like you don't care.

Trump has taken the WR alt-right strategy of pretending that the investigation is over because he wasn't implicated in this set of indictments. It's so adorable that Mueller actually smiled.

No one is arguing that the indictments serve no purpose except you, and it's a stupid argument.

Because you know it's true, and it wounds you. The indictments are useless, and you know it. Your more pathetic than usual response, just confirms it.

"Stay in Russia, ya bunch of Russians!"

Whoa, daddy. Stand back. Russia is shaking in their boots now.

At least Mueller and Rosenstein will keep their jobs now, though. LOL.

Just to be clear, you're claiming that the big statement that was made by Mueller and Rosenstein announcing this was "You can't fire us now!"

LOL.

For the record, I'm not even arguing that that isn't a possibility. I just find it funny how you're okay with them using this in such a self serving manner, and don't actually care that this served no other significant purpose. It's almost like you don't actually care about the details of the investigation itself, just as long as it keeps the people you believe to be hunting Trump, on the job.

How backwards can you be on this thing? The point of the announcement was for job security, as it was supposed to convince dolts like you that the Russia investigation wasn't simply a "Trump hunting" conspiracy, so that Republicans could get behind Rosenstein and Mueller for actually doing the jobs they are committed to doing in the service of their country (so fuck no, it wasn't "self serving"). And of course I care about the details of the investigation, but the fact that there were real crimes committed wasn't surprising for those of us who didn't eat Trump's bullshit that it was all a hoax concocted by the dems, in concert with a corrupt pro Hillary intelligence community to try to undermine Trump's victory.

images

Last edited:
Because you know it's true, and it wounds you. The indictments are useless, and you know it. Your more pathetic than usual response, just confirms it.

And we are back to you ignoring the issue of the sanctions that were passed 98-2 that Trump will not impose, that yes if they are imposed will hit Russia where it hurts. Trump looks really fishy not imposing those now, and for taking Putin's word that Russia didn't interfere and that it is "insulting" to Putin to keep talking about it.:rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/poli...p-vladimir-putin-election-meddling/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-indictment-makes-trump’s-hoax-claim-harder-to-sell/ar-BBJdYUa?li=BBnb7Kz

th

Trump has taken the WR alt-right strategy of pretending that the investigation is over because he wasn't implicated in this set of indictments. It's so adorable that Mueller actually smiled.

Mueller being able to smile shook the foundations of my world-view.

Last edited:

You didn't respond to a single point I just made. The indicted will have their assets frozen by the US and every other Western country. If you think that doesn't hit them, then you don't read the news where Russia throws a fit any time their boys get their assets frozen and have trouble laundering it abroad. It also limits their travel abroad, again, something that the elite always through a fit about when they can't travel outside their own shithole nation.

And Mueller's job was to investigate Russian interference in our election, and bring charges if necessary. He's done just that, and indictments have come down.

You, and your fellow dipshits are just embarrassed that yet another thing you kept insisting was fake news, has been, like we all knew it would, been proven true.

So the best response your partisan ass can come up with is some pretend lols that because we can't fly to russia and personally jail them, this is somehow a big win for the trump campaign.

You pretending to ignore reality doesn't put egg on anyone's face but your own, no matter how deep in the echo chamber you live.

My entire family changed their vote based on facebook ads. Other minorities I showed them ads to decided to just not vote even though they were going to originally.

My entire family changed their vote based on facebook ads. Other minorities I showed them ads to decided to just not vote even though they were going to originally.

It's hilarious that the very same posters who posted article after article of fallacious stories spread on Facebook, all the while screaming to high heaven about the evils of the Democratic party, are the self-same losers arguing that those articles didn't affect anything.

Unwitting Russian agents seems appropriate. Without wit losers, more accurate.

It's hilarious that the very same posters who posted article after article of fallacious stories spread on Facebook, all the while screaming to high heaven about the evils of the Democratic party, are the self-same losers arguing that those articles didn't affect anything.

Unwitting Russian agents seems appropriate. Without wit losers, more accurate.

Half the meme thread is the same bullshit propaganda the trolls were putting out on social media. Sure the average person looks at it and wonders who could be dumb enough to be moved by it. And then you see it a few hours later on sherdog.

LOL.

Yeah, I'm sure those Russians are just going to catch the first plane over to America to face the music.

"Your punishment is, you must stay in Russia."

Whoa! A little hard on 'em there, Mueller.

Let me guess, you thought these folks were actually going to be prosecuted, right? Oooooh', indictments!
Scary! ROFL.

they should just deport them like other illegal criminals.

If poor English language abilities were a way to determine which stories spread on social media were Russian propaganda, all the alt-right and most republicans would be suspected.

In this way the alt-right provided camouflage for those stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back