Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

And just like that, he’s shown himself to be another inauthentic moron saying outlandish shit basically going “please please please give me some atttention”.

Rooting for him to get KTFO

Funny that Aliskerov called him out a few months ago and he went silent

The funny thing is Khamzat fought Ikram in his 5th fight, & Ikram himself recently called for a fight vs Bo, despite being Bo's training partner. So its likely Ikram believes at this point in time, he would beat Bo too
Is Ikram Bo's training partner? Then he definately is trolling. I just thought he was retarded.

Is Ikram Bo's training partner? Then he definately is trolling. I just thought he was retarded.
Both cross-train at ATT for fight camps but the camp is huge and I am not sure they have the same coaches. I think Mike Brown was on Nickal's corner while Aliskerov is usually cornered by Shamil Zavurov or another Father's Plan MMA coaches

Both cross-train at ATT for fight camps but the camp is huge and I am not sure they have the same coaches. I think Mike Brown was on Nickal's corner while Aliskerov is usually cornered by Shamil Zavurov or another Father's Plan MMA coaches
Thanks for the info, then I guess it is a possibility that he really doesn't know. I just find it really funny that he is belitteling Khamzats win over a guy who has a good chance of beating him and has actually called him out. Ikram is a real quality win, as far as I remember Khamzat had problems taking him down and instead knocked him out. I am not sure how a match between Bo and Ikram would play out.

Thanks for the info, then I guess it is a possibility that he really doesn't know. I just find it really funny that he is belitteling Khamzats win over a guy who has a good chance of beating him and has actually called him out. Ikram is a real quality win, as far as I remember Khamzat had problems taking him down and instead knocked him out. I am not sure how a match between Bo and Ikram would play out.
They know they are training in the same gym

Back