Media Paul Craig lost his interest in Bo Nickal

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

After securing his last win, Paul Craig initially expressed a willingness to face Bo Nickal in the future. However, 'BearJew' now appears to have lost interest in a potential matchup with Nickal due to the latter's lack of hunger.

"Bo Nickal’s one of these guys where he got a bit of love. I can't take away from him the wrestling, but there’s other guys in front of me who I’d love to fight now. I’m 35 and eight fights left. I want to get as close to the title as possible.
I don’t mean to be disrespectful to Bo Nickal, but if you’re not in the mix, if you’re not fighting regularly and you’re not working towards getting there despite not being top 10, then I don’t really want to share the octagon with you."

He adds:
"I want to share the octagon with whom are in that top 10, top 5. Guys like Khamzat Chimaev, who’s one of the best middleweights we've ever seen skill-wise, obviously put the pace in his last fight against Usman and he looks great.
But I believe my skillset against these guys is is different from everybody else in the division, submissions and the ability to lay heavy ground and pound and win."

Thoughts on his change of mind?

Bo Dallas needs to fight someone worth a damn before anyone is going to care about a fight with him.

Who wants to take a somewhat risky fight with next to no reward? Dude doesn't even have the same hype Khamzat had. The only saving grace he has is he's Murican, otherwise his roll would be significantly slower toward the top fighters.

Craig is ranked too high for Bo. Bo just needs to fight anyone. Bo really doesn't have many fights. He honestly should be in a regional league to build up his record. He just doesn't have much experience in terms of MMA. He has less than 10 minute cage time for his whole career.

UFC wil give bo a title fight over this guy. *Shrug* gotta love this 'sport'

Wtf with this new forum layout??

Anyway, war Craig

Back