Blue Belt that constantly "instructs" other Blue Belts ....

Lol you have no idea how I actually teach in person. And look at the threads I'm actually teaching on

Once again though, I have repeatedly asked you for actual examples. Of what advice that I gave was shit..

You have said I'm condescending, abrasive and mean. You have yet to actually SAY what advice I gave on training or technique was shit. If you're going to make false psychological profiles or assumptions about me.. you need to at least give me an example..

And the reason I'm calling you a "hobbyist" in that way is because you want all of the things that come with being a beginner or casually training, but also want to act like you're an expert or your opinion on technique or how much someone can improve if they actually work hard more than actual coaches or black belts. You want your cake and to eat it too

But for real, we've established that you think I'm mean. Actually give examples of shit advice I gave or just admit you are butthurt

Oh I forgot about that thread. The funny thing is the next day my professor pulled me aside and apologized..said he had just done his taxes and was in a bad mood and that I'm one of his best and most dedicated students and that's hot how a true martial artists teaches his students.

I respected him even more then than I have before. Despite being a multi time world champ, the guy is humble and very respectable. Basically the polar opposite of someone like you.

Oh I forgot about that thread. The funny thing is the next day my professor pulled me aside and apologized..said he had just done his taxes and was in a bad mood and that I'm one of his best and most dedicated students and that's hot how a true martial artists teaches his students.

I respected him even more then than I have before. Despite being a multi time world champ, the guy is humble and very respectable. Basically the polar opposite of someone like you.
For the love of all that might be holy. Stop evading. Tell me what advice or technique I have given that is "shit". I would like an actual example.

We have established that you don't like me and think I'm mean. That's fine. You also called me a coward and said I quote "get my ass beat all the time and take it out on people online" I said I will give my name and location and more if you want. Whether we just roll or say or actually fight. You then backed off

Asides from you think I'm mean. You have had nothing to back your accusations. Please give concrete examples of "shit advice" I gave.

I'm aware you won't give an exampl. But I was referring to the thread asking if your instructor was just using "marketing" when he said hard work and dedication will let anyone improve

For the love of all that might be holy. Stop evading. Tell me what advice or technique I have given that is "shit". I would like an actual example.

We have established that you don't like me and think I'm mean. That's fine. You also called me a coward and said I quote "get my ass beat all the time and take it out on people online" I said I will give my name and location and more if you want. Whether we just roll or say or actually fight. You then backed off

Asides from you think I'm mean. You have had nothing to back your accusations. Please give concrete examples of "shit advice" I gave.

Dude I just did. The exact quote you are quoting. You said that the way he handled my break fall failure was the correct way to teach, but my professor directly contradicted you and said no a true martial artists doesn't teach that way. I just literally gave you an example right there. Now who the fuck do you think I'll listen to more, my multi time world champ 6th degree professor or jack379779 from Sherdog??

You have the density of a rock so I'll make it simple : if you're trying to teach someone something, going all in and saying "stfu noob what do you know I'll have you know I make videos on Sherdog and stop being such a pussy and a coward what do you know about anything and Im here telling you what I say is 100% the law and you should just stfu... lol why so butt hurt I'm just trying to help stop being a baby" no one will respect you or even listen. They will just tune out your noise after a while which is what I did.

On the opposite side of the spectrum I have to agree with my professor : marital arts is all about humility and respect and becoming a better person by both learning and passing on what you've learned.

I just don't respect your abrasive and passive aggressive emoji heavy style of "helping" or "teaching". Sorry. Might work with others but not with me so I have very little to learn from you.

Last edited:
People like you are just insecure so always trt to put others down to feel better about themselves.

Your claim to be better at weight cutting than pro fighters (even though you've never cut weight).

Your claim that UFC heavywights are bums who would job for Stone Cold.

Your claim that Jiu-Jitsu doesn't work in the streets, bro.

At least you aren't motivated by insecurity.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Dude I just did. The exact quote you are quoting. You said that the way he handled my break fall failure was the correct way to teach, but my professor directly contradicted you and said no a true martial artists doesn't teach that way. I just literally gave you an example right there. Now who the fuck do you think I'll listen to more, my multi time world champ 6th degree professor or jack379779 from Sherdog??

I never "claimed" any of those things. I was genuinely curious and just asking.

Cute gif.

I like the dude's that constantly instruct/correct your technique as you're destroying them.

You have the density of a rock so I'll make it simple : if you're trying to teach someone something, going all in and saying "stfu noob what do you know I'll have you know I make videos on Sherdog and stop being such a pussy and a coward what do you know about anything and Im here telling you what I say is 100% the law and you should just stfu... lol why so butt hurt I'm just trying to help stop being a baby" no one will respect you or even listen. They will just tune out your noise after a while which is what I did.

On the opposite side of the spectrum I have to agree with my professor : marital arts is all about humility and respect and becoming a better person by both learning and passing on what you've learned.

I just don't respect your abrasive and passive aggressive emoji heavy style of "helping" or "teaching". Sorry. Might work with others but not with me so I have very little to learn from you.
Ok, you have one example. That had to be nitpicked. That's all you got. Btw you are rewriting history. I said you reacted like a baby about the professor correcting you in front of class and were reading too much into it.. you said I was full of shit until a bunch of other people on here and then your professor confirmed it.. so yes I was actually right..

And like I said.. you have no idea how I teach in person. To be fair I expect a grown man to be more thick skinned than a middle or high school kid.. and GZA posted examples of the attitude you have of wanting the ability to comment like an expert but be noob too.. I am willing to literally bet cash if you "asked questions" in class like you do on here your professor would shit that shit down
I never "claimed" any of those things. I was genuinely curious and just asking.

Cute gif.
You are making definite statements in all of those. And not really "Asking questions". The Hendricks one being a glaring example.

Last edited:
I don't remember this sub forum being so emo

Back on topIc if someone does that to me I get my phone and say someone is calling for them and.make sure this is playing.

Lmao. Jack is definitely one of the most hyper-aggressive confrontational posters on this site, while evenflow suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect

Last edited:
I haven't seen this happen in nine years so idk lol

Lmao. Jack is definitely one of the most hyper-aggressive confrontational posters on this site, while evenflow suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect
I'll own it. I actually have been working on trying to be nicer believe it or not. And at least Evenflow isn't a holocaust denier. See I can be nice. On a side note, more positive in nature

I'm working on making a couple technique posts. One on underhooks, one on Elbow Control, and one on slide byes. They'll be compilations of good stuff and thoughts/tips. I'll be able to start filming again soon too

Back on thread topic haha...

We have a two stripe white belt doing this instructing stuff at the moment and he is bloody hilarious to listen too. I am nothing special rank wise, he honestly spends more time talking while rolling and drilling than he does training. I don't know if it's a strategy to recover in rounds because I don't believe he is the fittest person. He is a bigger person and spent a good portion of a roll telling the female he was clamped onto in closed guard she needed to maintain posture.... It was her first ever BJJ session and he tapped her multiple times and didn't let her work the drills from the day.

I don't understand people like that during academy training. It's not a competiton.

One of the higher belts I was rolling with and I gave her the chance to actually practice what we had done for the day.

Evenflow actually pm'ed me one time telling me that he believes the holocaust happened, but he has some serious doubts about "that 6,000,000 number that gets thrown around so freely".

I've had to deal with people like this for more than 35 years in all types of gyms. There seems to be a lot less of it in BJJ than in other arts, or maybe it's just the school I'm at now. It sucks, but those people generally never get much better and eventually disappear. I just ignore them and keep working.

Does anyone else have that person in class who constantly stops rolls or adds their commentary during rolls? This guy will stop anytime he is pressured and tell you what you did well and why you got that position, constantly says things like "just relax" or "create a frame" etc...

I appreciate guidance, but the fact of the matter is he is on the same level if not slightly more sluggish than a lot of the other blue belts, and he constantly attempts to instruct people that are better than him. It's incredibly annoying. He only shows up to open mats when the black belt isn't there and I can't avoid rolling with him. On those days it's usually just him and a few other blue belts and purple belts.

I don't like conflict on the mat and I've sensed that it is simply a part of his character, so calling him out on it wouldn't change anything and just make those open mat sessions awkward. He really pissed off another blue belt a few days ago though. He had a deep collar choke on the guy, but the guy used it to move into side control and was in the process of escaping, so "Mr Instructor" let go of the choke and stopped the roll claiming that the choke was too deep and he didn't want to hurt his partner.....

SOOOO annoying

I tell them that this isn't the time to talk. We can discuss it later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back