Blue Belt that constantly "instructs" other Blue Belts ....

The topic is asking if anyone has a gym where people stop a roll and instruct you. Was I supposed to talk about the weather?

Isn't this what this thread is about ?
I don't humble brag about beating a girl... Getting mad about about a certain type woman being passive aggressive, controlling, bitchy, and resentful a man is physically stronger is like getting mad at a two year old for throwing a tantrum and saying the word "no" too much. Just something to be dealt with. I mean you are in your 30s so you should know this.. are you really that dense?

When a man is supposed is acting that way, always talking during the roll I have a bigger problem with it.

The thread was about if anyone has a gym where people stop a roll and instruct you. What does it matter if I'm a white or black belt or a world champion or not ?

Are you really that dense?

Yeah I don't know what your problem is but your an annoying as fuck little shit. You just latch on like a fly on shit
Excuse me.. "little shit" what the fuck you old ass pussy who had an anxiety attack and felt "embarrassed" over being corrected on technique by his instructor. Who still can't tell me what advice I gave that "was shit" but we're just butthurt I wasn't super duper nice to you

And yes the belt matters. You have trained less than a year.. given many of the threads you've started or things you've posted you sound a lot like the personality that does the exact shit the OP talks about and like a spaz. Especially since you think you understand breakfall technique better than the black belt instructor. God you are a stupid fuck. Oh wait I'm sorry. I might have just "embarrassed" you. Uh oh:(:eek:

And additionally, considering how much time you devoted to talking about her looks, it came across more that you cared more about what the attractive girl does and wants than the actual issue. And I mean like "you're a 3-stripe white belt who doesn't even compete and you deeeestroy her Mann" so worth bragging about which is what caused the issue in the first place.. you literally bragged about beating a smaller woman.. which is pathetic

I would say that I wished I lived on California so we could roll and get to see you whine about it on here but even if I did we both know you would bitch out

But hey, you may find me annoying.. but at least I'm not a little bitch who has such a big ego you can't handle basic coaching without getting resentful and embarrassed. And then humble brags about beating a girl. Yeah lol. I'll take being annoying to a little bitch over actually being a little bitch like you<Moves>

I don't humble brag about beating a girl... Getting mad about about a certain type woman being passive aggressive, controlling, bitchy, and resentful a man is physically stronger is like getting mad at a two year old for throwing a tantrum and saying the word "no" too much. Just something to be dealt with. I mean you are in your 30s so you should know this.. are you really that dense?

When a man is supposed is acting that way, always talking during the roll I have a bigger problem with it.

Excuse me.. "little shit" what the fuck you old ass pussy who had an anxiety attack and felt "embarrassed" over being corrected on technique by his instructor. Who still can't tell me what advice I gave that "was shit" but we're just butthurt I wasn't super duper nice to you

And yes the belt matters. You have trained less than a year.. given many of the threads you've started or things you've posted you sound a lot like the personality that does the exact shit the OP talks about and like a spaz. Especially since you think you understand breakfall technique better than the black belt instructor. God you are a stupid fuck. Oh wait I'm sorry. I might have just "embarrassed" you. Uh oh:(:eek:

And additionally, considering how much time you devoted to talking about her looks, it came across more that you cared more about what the attractive girl does and wants than the actual issue. And I mean like "you're a 3-stripe white belt who doesn't even compete and you deeeestroy her Mann" so worth bragging about which is what caused the issue in the first place.. you literally bragged about beating a smaller woman.. which is pathetic

I would say that I wished I lived on California so we could roll and get to see you whine about it on here but even if I did we both know you would bitch out

But hey, you may find me annoying.. but at least I'm not a little bitch who has such a big ego you can't handle basic coaching without getting resentful and embarrassed. And then humble brags about beating a girl. Yeah lol. I'll take being annoying to a little bitch over actually being a little bitch like you<Moves>

I honestly didn't bother reading any of psychotic rant. You obviously have extreme insecurities and just want to pick a fight with people online because you're a miserable human being. The topic was about people stopping a roll to instruct or save thier ego, hence I casually responded about s girl that does that to everyone, not just me. I wasn't hurt, mad, upset, happy, proud or anything at all. Just casually responding to a thread but as usual you try and read to much into something and make a mountain out of a mole hill . Youre just an annoying snowflake fuck who likes to start online fights over nothing. Insecure people like you need to do that to make themselves feel better. It's so fucking sad and pathetic. You probably get your ass kicked in bjj every day that's why you take it out on people online which is a true sign of a coward

You don't really know me, don't know anything about my gym and people i train with, so what you say isn't worth shit. You're an idiot and a nobody and I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what a sack of shit like you thinks. Now fuck off and stop stalking me like a jilted insecure cunt and find someone else to harass

Dumb fucking little bitch

And cut down on the cute passive aggressive emojis your immature little shit. You're not 12 you dumb cunt. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a little bitch

Last edited:
I honestly didn't bother reading any of psychotic rant. You obviously have extreme insecurities and just want to pick a fight with people online because you're a miserable human being. The topic was about people stopping a roll to instruct or save thier ego, hence I casually responded about s girl that does that to everyone, not just me. I wasn't hurt, mad, upset, happy, proud or anything at all. Just casually responding to a thread but as usual you try and read to much into something and make a mountain out of a mole hill . Youre just an annoying snowflake fuck who likes to start online fights over nothing. Insecure people like you need to do that to make themselves feel better. It's so fucking sad and pathetic. You probably get your ass kicked in bjj every day that's why you take it out on people online which is a true sign of a coward

You don't really know me, don't know anything about my gym and people i train with, so what you say isn't worth shit. You're an idiot and a nobody and I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what a sack of shit like you thinks. Now fuck off and stop stalking me like a jilted insecure cunt and find someone else to harass

Dumb fucking little bitch

And cut down on the cute passive aggressive emojis your immature little shit. You're not 12 you dumb cunt. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a little bitch
I love how you bitch out of actually answering my points because you are too lazy to read

I've been anything but passive aggressive, quite the opposite in fact. You obviously don't really understand what passive aggressive means you dense old shit

I've trained years longer than you in multiple arts and at a higher level than your hobbyist ass, and hold my own and take correction from instructors quite well thank you. And no I'm not a coward, quite the opposite in fact, it's got me in trouble more often than not.

And Coward? I'll give you my name and address if you'd like...

You keep attributing certain psychological traits to me or say I suck because I call you out on your bullshit. I'm obviously hitting a nerve.. poor little Evenflow

Like I said, I'll give you my name and address. You are a bitch. And I'll be more than happy to show you whether or not I suck... lol

And you really don't know what passive aggressive means.. do you. Are you really that dense?

I made it small paragraphs so you wouldn't have trouble with reading comprehension :)

I gotta ask what is "humble bragging"
hum·ble·brag
ˈhəmbəlbraɡ/
noun
noun: humble brag
  1. 1.
    an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement whose actual purpose is to draw attention to something of which one is proud.
    "social media status updates are basically selfies, humblebrags, and rants"
verb
verb: humble-brag
  1. 1.
    make an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement with the actual intention of drawing attention to something of which one is proud.
    "she humblebragged about how “awful” she looks without any makeup"

I love how you bitch out of actually answering my points because you are too lazy to read

I've been anything but passive aggressive, quite the opposite in fact. You obviously don't really understand what passive aggressive means you dense old shit

I've trained years longer than you in multiple arts and at a higher level than your hobbyist ass, and hold my own and take correction from instructors quite well thank you. And no I'm not a coward, quite the opposite in fact, it's got me in trouble more often than not.

And Coward? I'll give you my name and address if you'd like...

You keep attributing certain psychological traits to me or say I suck because I call you out on your bullshit. I'm obviously hitting a nerve.. poor little Evenflow

Like I said, I'll give you my name and address. You are a bitch. And I'll be more than happy to show you whether or not I suck... lol

And you really don't know what passive aggressive means.. do you. Are you really that dense?

I made it small paragraphs so you wouldn't have trouble with reading comprehension :)

Holy shit dude how old are you? Are you seriously calling out people ONLINE to a fight ?

Well at least you only used one emoji this time. Btw the way you use it is an example of being passive aggressive. It's actually really cringe inducing especially when a grown ass man does it. Don't use smiley faces when in an argument. It actually shows how angry you really are, the opposite of what you are trying to convey.

Seriously I know you're insecure and want attention , but can you stop stalking me across all topics i respond to and nitpick what I say and try to get offended and start a fight? I genuinely don't care what you say because you're an idiot and have nothing usefull or helpful to say. Theres a ton of every knowledgeable and helpful people on here and id much rather get input and advice from them. We are all in this journey together but for different goals, and id much rather get help and advice from people who actually can help me in my journey.

So yeah just block me please or just don't respond to my topics/ responses. I don't even read what you post anymore at all.

hum·ble·brag
ˈhəmbəlbraɡ/
noun
noun: humble brag
  1. 1.
    an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement whose actual purpose is to draw attention to something of which one is proud.
    "social media status updates are basically selfies, humblebrags, and rants"
verb
verb: humble-brag
  1. 1.
    make an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement with the actual intention of drawing attention to something of which one is proud.
    "she humblebragged about how “awful” she looks without any makeup"

Wow. You really are amazing at over analyzing the most innocuous things and making a bigger deal than they really are. All i was doing was responding to the specific question on this thread. That's it.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill dude. I genuinely meant nothing by what I said other that "Yes, we do have someone like that in our gym"

That's all. That's all I was saying.

Holy shit dude how old are you? Are you seriously calling out people ONLINE to a fight ?

Well at least you only used one emoji this time. Btw the way you use it is an example of being passive aggressive. It's actually really cringe inducing especially when a grown ass man does it. Don't use smiley faces when in an argument. It actually shows how angry you really are, the opposite of what you are trying to convey.

Seriously I know you're insecure and want attention , but can you stop stalking me across all topics i respond to and nitpick what I say and try to get offended and start a fight? I genuinely don't care what you say because you're an idiot and have nothing usefull or helpful to say. Theres a ton of every knowledgeable and helpful people on here and id much rather get input and advice from them. We are all in this journey together but for different goals, and id much rather get help and advice from people who actually can help me in my journey.

So yeah just block me please or just don't respond to my topics/ responses. I don't even read what you post anymore at all.
Dude.. you called me a coward who went after people from the safety of being online. I stated that I will be more than happy to give my name/location and/or settle it if you want.. we can just have a nice little roll or fight, don't really care. You called me a little bitch and a coward but aren't prepared to actually be accountable for it.. which is the definition of being a coward who will insult people from the safety of anonymity online. Like I said, you are a bitch. No the smiley faces are sarcasm not anger

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Lol, I've posted multiple technique videos and technique advice over the last few weeks, so if you ignored them that's your loss and close-mindedness. I actually do have the credentials and experience too. You do not think I'm an idiot or give shit advice because you've actually read it, you think so because I've been "mean" to you

You have yet to actually say what advice I gave was "shit" btw... I'm actually waiting for that.

and oh
pas·sive-ag·gres·sive
adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive
  1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials.
I have been pretty direct about all of this, not really passive-aggressive about it

Wow. You really are amazing at over analyzing the most innocuous things and making a bigger deal than they really are. All i was doing was responding to the specific question on this thread. That's it.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill dude. I genuinely meant nothing by what I said other that "Yes, we do have someone like that in our gym"

That's all. That's all I was saying.
The person asked what a humble brag was, I answered. If you're over it why are you continuing to freak out about it?

Holy crap we have a female blue belt JUST like that. The funny thing is she comes to one class a week, rolls once and then makes an excuse to not roll again or leave. She's honestly not that good at all.

Yet she acts like she's a black belt... seriously. She does exact same stuff OP stated... Just instructing you mid roll... offering back handed passive aggressive compliments like "that was good... but you used too much strength there and not enough technique"

The one time I went ahead and arm barred her I learned never to submit her again... she got visibly upset and flustered and said " well if you want to just use strength and no technique be my guest"

She's cute though and honestly as a man it's hard to butt heads with a woman. And she doesn't come often so no need to create conflict. We are friendly otherwise just try to avoid rolling or drilling with her
Post pics of her tits or GTFO

Dude.. you called me a coward who went after people from the safety of being online. I stated that I will be more than happy to give my name/location and/or settle it if you want.. we can just have a nice little roll or fight, don't really care. You called me a little bitch and a coward but aren't prepared to actually be accountable for it.. which is the definition of being a coward who will insult people from the safety of anonymity online. Like I said, you are a bitch. No the smiley faces are sarcasm not anger

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Lol, I've posted multiple technique videos and technique advice over the last few weeks, so if you ignored them that's your loss and close-mindedness. I actually do have the credentials and experience too. You do not think I'm an idiot or give shit advice because you've actually read it, you think so because I've been "mean" to you

You have yet to actually say what advice I gave was "shit" btw... I'm actually waiting for that.

and oh
pas·sive-ag·gres·sive
adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive
  1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials.
I have been pretty direct about all of this, not really passive-aggressive about it

You're very annoying to be honest. Excessive emoji use , passive aggressives, copying and pasting dictionary definitions like a holier than thou dip shit. I'm sure you're the life of the party in real life.

Yes you are passive aggressive. Just attacking someone then following up with a cute smiley emoji is the definition of passive aggressive.

And you might have the "credentials" , but from what I've seen in how you talk to me and others, you can't teach your way out of a paper bag. Some people can have all the knowledge in the world, but can be abrasive, condescending, lack humility, and basically unpleasant to be around, much less respect enough to try and learn from.

So I stand by what I said : I'm not interested in learning anything from you even if you hold a dozen world gold medals. I just don't respect people like you at all and it's impossible to learn from people you have no respect for. Hell the first time I argued with you was because you were nitpicking the hell out of some other guy on here and I called you out for it. It's just what you do unfortunately, which is sad because maybe you DO have a lot to teach , but people will lose respect for you because of your style. My bjj professor can be harsh but we all respect him and so want to learn from him. He's not a simple minded bully like you who is worthy of contempt and ridicule

Just the fact you make fun of me for being s "hobbyist" and "old" shows you are not qualified to teach. I'm actually extremely proud and happy I'm finally training bjj like I have always wanted. That's more than 99% of people out there do.

Last edited:
The person asked what a humble brag was, I answered. If you're over it why are you continuing to freak out about it?

Well here you go with the passive aggressiveness again.

"Why are you responding to a direct accusation I made about you ? Stop being so mad lol"

Stop being such a fucking idiot.

Guys enough of that crap, the thread's getting ruined

Dude I try to ignore him but he keeps nitpicking the shit out of the most innocuous things I say. Anyways sorry for derailing the thread you are right.

You're very annoying to be honest. Excessive emoji use , passive aggressives, copying and pasting dictionary definitions like a holier than thou dip shit. I'm sure you're the life of the party in real life.

Yes you are passive aggressive. Just attacking someone then following up with a cute smiley emoji is the definition of passive aggressive.

And you might have the "credentials" , but from what I've seen in how you talk to me and others, you can't teach your way out of a paper bag. Some people can have all the knowledge in the world, but can be abrasive, condescending, lack humility, and basically unpleasant to be around, much less respect enough to try and learn from.

So I stand by what I said : I'm not interested in learning anything from you even if you hold a dozen world gold medals. I just don't respect people like you at all and it's impossible to learn from people you have no respect for. Hell the first time I argued with you was because you were nitpicking the hell out of some other guy on here and I called you out for it. It's just what you do unfortunately, which is sad because maybe you DO have a lot to teach , but people will lose respect for you because of your style.

Just the fact you make fun of me for being s "hobbyist" and "old" shows you are not qualified to teach. I'm actually extremely proud and happy I'm finally training bjj like I have always wanted. That's more than 99% of people out there do.
Lol you have no idea how I actually teach in person. And look at the threads I'm actually teaching on

Once again though, I have repeatedly asked you for actual examples. Of what advice that I gave was shit..

You have said I'm condescending, abrasive and mean. You have yet to actually SAY what advice I gave on training or technique was shit. If you're going to make false psychological profiles or assumptions about me.. you need to at least give me an example..

And the reason I'm calling you a "hobbyist" in that way is because you want all of the things that come with being a beginner or casually training, but also want to act like you're an expert or your opinion on technique or how much someone can improve if they actually work hard more than actual coaches or black belts. You want your cake and to eat it too

But for real, we've established that you think I'm mean. Actually give examples of shit advice I gave or just admit you are butthurt

Well here you go with the passive aggressiveness again.

"Why are you responding to a direct accusation I made about you ? Stop being so mad lol"

Stop being such a fucking idiot.
No, we were already addressing it in the other discussion. The person asked what it meant. I posted what it meant. I actually assumed you already understood what humble Bragging was based off the conversation already happening... jesus

Back