News "Bloody Elbow" Was Sold and Their Entire Staff Was Laid Off

There are SEO reasons to do so, and it's also just easier because that removes a lot of future headaches from ambulance chasers hoping to nail you got an incorrectly credit photo.
What are the SEO reasons?

Why not remove all the articles then?

Yeah sensational for business. Dark and extremely sad for humanity
In a sense, that kind of fuckery seems both so extreme and realistic that I think there should be some kind of strong collective reaction valuing humanity ; people can't really hate each other much more than they do nowadays, so having a common enemy in AI and space aliens is the way to go IMO.

For real I don't know what's gonna happen, but we can be counted on when it comes to being both terribly disappointing and uncannily brilliant. Picture that, a huge grassroots uprising against AI, becoming global, only to find out that the movement spiritual leader is actually some kind of benevolent AI following Asimov's laws of robotics. That would make for good laughs at family reunions.

Oh well. Pandora's box is open now anyway.

Damn, that sucks. I didnt frequent the site but I dont really frequent any particular MMA site outside of these forums. I think thats because outside of Ariel and Luke (and they are individuals) no MMA entity has really been able to a real staple of the MMA community if that makes any sense. Only good podcast about MMA started happening when former fighters started doing them. Alot of the best MMA content you cant find over the past ten years is really small youtube channels - and that says alot IMO about the state of the MMA media community. BE was one of the few who tired to do it there way and that should count for something.

thing is, most of their content was garbage and not justbleed related, for example :

We get it, you hate Dana, fighters dont get paid enough, contracts change... stop following the UFC then, there are plenty of orgs out there

I dont understand what MMA reports do all day, especially when you get good content on youtube, that actually talks about the craft, and not the damn gossip

I’ve never been apart of one of these mass smoke shows where literally everyone who works there gets clipped at the same time , but I’ve been told by others that it’s extremely important to maintain your composure while everyone else is in a state of shock and use these moments of confusion to take things of value to your car

Don't worry, the new head MMA guy for Bloody Elbow gets his stuff from...

"Following fighters on twitter, watching press conferences and monitoring podcasts"

View attachment 1032970

Which one of you is it?
Don't be harsh, if you read closely, I think he is literally a 10-year-old boy.

Hopefully the new owners are not taking a turn for some woke garbage approach
the new owners have TWO writers for the site

One of them put out SEVEN, yes, fucking SEVEN, articles yesterday.

All puff pieces based on one or two lines from twitter, news interviews or other websites .

What are the SEO reasons?

Why not remove all the articles then?

I think they probably will in time, they just need their two writers to fill everything out a bit.

Then as they generate content they will zap the old stuff.

My guess is they took the ones that gained the most impressions in case those writers start hassling them for recompense

The Wayback Machine doesn't work on any sites with paywalls or a log-in prompt.
Don't worry, even then, there are enough shitposts to flood the galaxy with, when time comes. Future historians from every species are gonna be dazed by exabits of witty comebacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back