JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We are live!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its gonna be awesome i hope they talk about the new Hearthstone expansion

D&D based expansion for Hearthstone, thats sick!1

Starcraft 2 goes F2P.

New map for Overwatch, and new hero previewed.

WoW coming up, this guy sells virtual crack

WoW classic servers should be a huge short term money grab for Blizzard.

I like the theme for the expansion, though I bet it inevitably ends in more old gods.

WoW: Uninspired expansion announced. Focused on Horde vs Alliance this time. After Legion where Alliance and Horde joining together to defeat Legion they suddenly turning against each other...ok sounds about rite.

Vanilla server announced. It's good to get into I guess if you never experienced WoW in it's prime. If it's free I would recommend, although I already seen it all. If Blizz decide to capitalize on Vanilla popularity and still charge people $13 for subscription despite lack of updates then it will be failed idea. Even if this will be a part of general subscription plan.

Used to be hardcore WoW player in the past. WoW is dead for me in the water since WoD.

D3: No news. PoE took over completely. Blizzard gave up on the Diablo altogether it seems.

Overwatch: 2 new characters and some map. That's about it. Not my type of game.

SC2: SC2 is going FTP, while you still have to pay for Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3.

That tells you something.

HS: The best looking announcement of this Blizzcon. Another fun campaign.

HOTS: Don't play this game. Didn't pay attention what they announced :D

That's about it.

It sadly shows that the WoW developers lost all vision on where to bring the game title. Ghostcrawler and Metzen leaving fully shows now.

I like the theme for the expansion, though I bet it inevitably ends in more old gods.
Classic servers? Fuck yeah. I'm in there.

Starcraft 2 goes F2P.

Read this and got pissed since I only bought legacy of the void like 6 weeks ago or so. However it’s only wings of liberty which I’ve had since it was released 7 years ago.

Wonder how the classic servers will work. I played some nostalryus for a bit and it was fun for a time. I can't see it pulling in so many people long term.

One thing I'd be totally fine with with is if they do classic, but update the graphics to the modern version of the engine. If nothing else modern WoW looks so much better. Playing vanilla with that kind of face lift would be awesome imo. But you know people would Bitch and moan about it not being ugly enough.

Read this and got pissed since I only bought legacy of the void like 6 weeks ago or so. However it’s only wings of liberty which I’ve had since it was released 7 years ago.

Yeah, plus the ladder is now free, which is cool. You can try all the co op commanders up to lvl 5 as well.

It sadly shows that the WoW developers lost all vision on where to bring the game title. Ghostcrawler and Metzen leaving fully shows now.
Legion is the best xpac since WoTLK, so not sure why you would say that.

Just look at Everquest, they have been doing progression servers (start at classic, and as raids are cleared, more xpacs unlock) for years, and are far and away the most popular part of the game, even though you have to pay for them.

If people want something, and you can give it to them, do it. Make money.

Wonder how the classic servers will work. I played some nostalryus for a bit and it was fun for a time. I can't see it pulling in so many people long term.

One thing I'd be totally fine with with is if they do classic, but update the graphics to the modern version of the engine. If nothing else modern WoW looks so much better. Playing vanilla with that kind of face lift would be awesome imo. But you know people would Bitch and moan about it not being ugly enough.
They will probably do similar to Everquest progression servers. So still new looks and all.

I am pleased to see that they are going full classic though, before Cataclysm changed the map.

Should be big money, especially if they do progression style so people can compete.

So Anduin's grown up before our eyes yet everyone else looks about the same age as they've always been.

I imagine I'll play the xpac, but the bells and whistles I could care less about. More into the Warcraft story/lore.

WoW: Uninspired expansion announced. Focused on Horde vs Alliance this time. After Legion where Alliance and Horde joining together to defeat Legion they suddenly turning against each other...ok sounds about rite.

Vanilla server announced. It's good to get into I guess if you never experienced WoW in it's prime. If it's free I would recommend, although I already seen it all. If Blizz decide to capitalize on Vanilla popularity and still charge people $13 for subscription despite lack of updates then it will be failed idea. Even if this will be a part of general subscription plan.

Used to be hardcore WoW player in the past. WoW is dead for me in the water since WoD.

D3: No news. PoE took over completely. Blizzard gave up on the Diablo altogether it seems.

Overwatch: 2 new characters and some map. That's about it. Not my type of game.

SC2: SC2 is going FTP, while you still have to pay for Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3.

That tells you something.

HS: The best looking announcement of this Blizzcon. Another fun campaign.

HOTS: Don't play this game. Didn't pay attention what they announced :D

That's about it.

Honestly, i loved RTS from Blizzard, Warcraft 3 was alot of fun, imo it should have been gone F2P and i bet there would be alot of players for it

They will probably do similar to Everquest progression servers. So still new looks and all.

I am pleased to see that they are going full classic though, before Cataclysm changed the map.

Should be big money, especially if they do progression style so people can compete.

So how do the EQ servers work? Updated graphics? And they "add" the expansion over a certain time period? How long does that take?

Legion is the best xpac since WoTLK, so not sure why you would say that.

Legion is very good. Subbed for a month last month and basically played every day for a few hours.

Dont agree with Blizzard releasing a separate WoW title when the vanilla version is a broken game.

So how do the EQ servers work? Updated graphics? And they "add" the expansion over a certain time period? How long does that take?
They just use the current graphics from the game, which are updated by their standards.

Anymore they vote on expansion releases so about every three to six months (Eq has basically done one xpac a year for 20 years).

They seem to be doing WoW a little differently in that the classic servers are actually classic, so before Cataclysm changed the world, which I think is awesome. The real question will be if they go back to the old talent system and such, which is nostalgic, but probably not as fun for most classes.

Suuuper hyped about going to Zandalar! And even tho I'm horde, getting to play as Dark Iron dwsrves? Awesome.
Their cinematics are always amazing.

Suuuper hyped about going to Zandalar! And even tho I'm horde, getting to play as Dark Iron dwsrves? Awesome.
Their cinematics are always amazing.
I do not know that you will get to do dwarves as horde (though that would be amazing) here is MMO-C's preliminary breakdown.

Battle for Azeroth - Allied Races
Subraces are finally here, officially called Allied Races. Two of them were playable at BlizzCon. Keep in mind this is a demo, not final.

In addition to the races listed below, Zandalari Trolls, Nightborne, Void Elves, and Dark Iron Dwarves are planned.

Highmountain Tauren
  • In addition to the regular options, customize facial hair / hair, horn style, horn color.
  • Racials:
    • Rugged Tenacity - Reduces damage taken by 330
    • Pride of Ironhorn - Mining skill increased by 15 and allows you to mine faster
    • Mountaineer - Increases your Versatility by 1%.
    • Bull Rush - Charges forward for 1 sec, knocking enemies down for 1.5 sec. 2 minute cooldown.
    • Waste Not, Want Not - You have a chance to loot additional meat and fish

Lightforged Draenei
  • In addition to the regular options, customize facial hair, tattoo style, and runes.
  • In the demo, only has access to Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Priest, Mage.
  • Racials:
    • Light's Judgement - Call down a strike of Holy energy dealing 5,150 Holy damage to enemies within 5 yards after 3 sec. 40 yd range, 2.5 min cooldown.
    • Forge of Light - Summon a forge of light, enabling Blacksmithing. Blacksmithing skill increased by 10.
    • Demonbane - Experience gains from killing beasts increased by 20%.
    • Holy Resistance - Reduce Holy damage taken by 1%.
    • Final Verdict - When you die the Light avenges you, dealing 1,162 Holy damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing allies for 1,383.
Allied Races
  • Races can't remain neutral anymore
  • Custom quest content will lead to recruiting new races into your faction which then become playable on your account.
  • Alliance: Void Elves, Lightforged Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarves
  • Horde: Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari Trolls
  • Quest chains unlock new races, you can't just buy the expansion and use them.
  • New racials for the allied races
  • Begin at level 20.
  • You can race change or boost your Allied Race character
  • Level to 110 as an allied race to unlock Heritage Armor to show off your achievement
  • 6 Allied races at launch, more planned
  • Heritage Armor transmog works for all armor types

Back